Honored Contributor

Thought these were yesterdays(Wednesdays)?

Respected Contributor

....so did I @Group 5 minus 1 ...maybe we're just having our own personal Groundhog Day!

Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

The person who posts lunchtime and primetime specials must be on vacation.  Man Happy

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

ITA.  Their have been repeats a lot lately.  Guess items are not selling.

Contributor

Most of them were.  These lunchtime specials have not been very good lately.  When you see a clothing item, it is usually in a size small or medium.  So I don't even look at them anymore, waste of time.  Also they discontinued the primetime specials several months ago.  I guess they are not giving  out such good deals to their customers.  What they should do is if you have been with them for so many years, to give you a credit off a purchase once in a while.  They are always giving new QVC card holders all this money to spend on their next purchase.  What about us loyal customers.  We don't seem to get anything.  

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 - There's another thread or two about this and I posted there that the LTS are now no longer restricted to 11:00 - 4:00; they're just left in place and added to each day at 11:00.

If you click on the heading "Lunchtime Specials", you'll see that information.

I don't know why QVC didn't make this change clearer to its customers.  It's now more like a page of ongoing clearance items.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal: BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!!!!

The items shown on LTS are the stuff Q can't get rid of any other way. They used to have better items; i picked up quite a few good buys on both Lunchtime and Primetime specials. Maybe their selections will improve in the future.

Honored Contributor

Another popular feature shot to you know where.

Seems all the little perks are disappearing.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Lunchtime specials Still just reruns.

Seriously, what is up with the reruns of lunchtime specials.  I used to look forward to this every day.  Now it's just a bummer.