Trusted Contributor

Re: Why all the stigma LR is a diva behind the scenes?

wrote:

Those two have been at it for quite some time now and the longer they've been getting away with it the raunchier it's been becoming. Back in the days before she shut me off from posting I made a comment to the 2 of them about sounding like two junior high schoolers and they both fired back at me with their big guns! As for as the male (Matthew) who carries on this suggestive nonsense with her (Alexandra) half the time he doesn't even make sense.

I've seen those two on there and it seems strange for them to be on a FB shopping channel.  They'd be better off on Tinder but they do seem to be tollerated and fire back at people who question them.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I wonder how he even knows if Alexandria is for sure a woman. LOL.

Apparently they talk on the phone. At least that's the impression they gave once when one or the other said something about having spent an hour on the phone. I don't really understand why he is on her facebook at all, unless he knows her. There are several men who post regularly but this Matthew guy is a strange one!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I wonder how he even knows if Alexandria is for sure a woman. LOL.

Apparently they talk on the phone. At least that's the impression they gave once when one or the other said something about having spent an hour on the phone. I don't really understand why he is on her facebook at all, unless he knows her. There are several men who post regularly but this Matthew guy is a strange one!

I wonder if either of them has ever seen the show Catfish?  Woman Surprised 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Those two have been at it for quite some time now and the longer they've been getting away with it the raunchier it's been becoming. Back in the days before she shut me off from posting I made a comment to the 2 of them about sounding like two junior high schoolers and they both fired back at me with their big guns! As for as the male (Matthew) who carries on this suggestive nonsense with her (Alexandra) half the time he doesn't even make sense.

I've seen those two on there and it seems strange for them to be on a FB shopping channel.  They'd be better off on Tinder but they do seem to be tollerated and fire back at people who question them.

if you read any posts about any treasure for sale, you cannot miss the back and forth postings between these 2.  I’m embarrassed for them both.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

That Matthew and Alexandra situation is very weird.  

@Bri36  #SoNotATreasure 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I just went and read the posts under Community and unbelievably he has posted to Katie in regards to writing to her to delete some of those posts of his that he understands might have pushed the limits of community standards, can't remember his exact words but that's the jist of it.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

if you read any posts about any treasure for sale, you cannot miss the back and forth postings between these 2.  I’m embarrassed for them both.

I just did a quick looksee and there was a very odd exchange between the 2 of them.  None of it made much sense.  Just in that little exchange I thought they both came across as odd. 

I did read where someone told them to get a room and said she was sick of scrolling through their nonsense.  If anyone went back at her, it must have been deleted.     

Honored Contributor

wrote:

OMG I just went and read the posts under Community and unbelievably he has posted to Katie in regards to writing to her to delete some of those posts of his that he understands might have pushed the limits of community standards, can't remember his exact words but that's the jist of it.

Hi @shaggygirl the visitors section?

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Hi @shaggygirl the visitors section?

When I go to her page on the left under the photo of her with the big earrings one of the items listed is Community. That's where I see it. The other half of the twosome has also now posted there as well under his post.

Valued Contributor

@JONNYSBRO, hey, you seem to have the inside scoop on Lisa. What was the family related issue she had to leave Europe for? It was all very mysterious. Lisa said her dad was fine, Albany said Lisa was fine and Lisa said last night she was watching a movie about sisters with her sisters. Odd stuff for sure. Thanks in advance for the "real" skinny - lol.