Super Contributor

Re: Why all the stigma LR is a diva behind the scenes?

@JONNYSBRO

Lisa is a class act, perfection at its best. No one on QVC even comes close. Or any of the other shopping channels for that matter.  A lot won't agree, sorry but , she added a classiest to shopping, like a Neimans or Nordstroms.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed Albany.  I think she is a beautiful lady, very modern and chic.  LR's products seem targeted to a specific type of consumer.   I don't see her moving beyond her target audience which is not mainstream but I guess she earns enough to keep her in lip gloss. But, how many crosses can a group of people buy? Or ponchos?   Her fans are loyal. 

Honored Contributor

OP, where and how did you hear this?  Unless you are in the business and deal with LR, how would you know she's a diva or has that reputation?  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I agree that broken items should be immediately replaced, promptly and with an apology.  However, it sounds like there are a lot of nasty trolls who go there to attack Lisa.  I'm not on Facebook, so I don't post but just read her posts.  I rarely read the comments over there.  Customer service is important, but I would ban trolls too.  If there's a problem with the merchandise, they should contact the company directly.

@OfCourse, unless things have changed, the problem on LR's FB page aren't trolls that are mean to Lisa, it's her rabid fan base that are mean to anyone who has a question about a product, who expresses concern about anything or who complains about something.  They are attacked by her fans and LR allows it to happen.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I agree that broken items should be immediately replaced, promptly and with an apology.  However, it sounds like there are a lot of nasty trolls who go there to attack Lisa.  I'm not on Facebook, so I don't post but just read her posts.  I rarely read the comments over there.  Customer service is important, but I would ban trolls too.  If there's a problem with the merchandise, they should contact the company directly.

@OfCourse, unless things have changed, the problem on LR's FB page aren't trolls that are mean to Lisa, it's her rabid fan base that are mean to anyone who has a question about a product, who expresses concern about anything or who complains about something.  They are attacked by her fans and LR allows it to happen.

@Lipstickdiva allows it to happen, and IMO she encourages that behavior.

Esteemed Contributor

Back a few days ago I was perusing some home decor sites and I saw 2 items I recognized as being on Lisa site. One was a ceramic boot planter and another was a ceramic bird feeder. The planter was 4 bucks cheaper and the bird feeder was 10 bucks cheaper on the other site. So though some of her items are cute obviously they can be found elsewhere for less, those two anyway. I'm sure this doesn't just happen with what she sells, you should check around regardless of the site but I'm just saying if you find something on her site and fall in love, do some googling before you bite the bullet.

Valued Contributor

Very recently on LR's FB, the conversation between 2 long-time posters got super raunchy.  When another poster complained and told them to "get a room",  one of the participating raunchy posters shot back with a "get a sense of humor" comment and basically  told her "lighten up". 

Another poster sent Katie a post asking why these offensive posts remained when all other negative posts are removed.  Katie was traveling but has since deleted some of the more offending comments, but let others in the conversation stand.  To me, it is totally inappropriate to let any of it stand on a page conducting business. This has been a long time coming with these 2 particular posters and they most definitely went over the line this time.

It truly does seem that if you are in her Tribe, you are protected even when offensive and inappropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

Those two have been at it for quite some time now and the longer they've been getting away with it the raunchier it's been becoming. Back in the days before she shut me off from posting I made a comment to the 2 of them about sounding like two junior high schoolers and they both fired back at me with their big guns! As for as the male (Matthew) who carries on this suggestive nonsense with her (Alexandra) half the time he doesn't even make sense.

Respected Contributor

That Matthew and Alexandra situation is very weird.  

Valued Contributor

I wonder how he even knows if Alexandria is for sure a woman. LOL.