Esteemed Contributor

The Southern Channel....................

It cracked me up when posters used this saying to keep moderators from deleting posts.

Loved the competition between HSN and QVC... not happy with this merger week or having to watch Collen Lopez on Q... or HSN products on Q.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Southern Channel....................

Say whaaaat?? Hsn hosts are on Q?
Is that the future of QVC, to meld & intermix vendors and hosts with Hsn?? Yikes!! That's a fool move.
Respected Contributor

wrote:

It cracked me up when posters used this saying to keep moderators from deleting posts.

Loved the competition between HSN and QVC... not happy with this merger week or having to watch Collen Lopez on Q... or HSN products on Q.  

Colleen Lopez is a class act. She would bring professionalism to QVC.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure what the OP is talking about.  You can check hosts schedules on HSN and nowhere does it say Colleen will be on QVC or that any host from either network are going to the other. 

If you look at the Program Guide on HSN for this coming weekend, all the hosts scheduled for the shows are HSN hosts.    

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Colleen Lopez is a class act. She would bring professionalism to QVC.

Really..... she tells more stories and changes them  so often it's embarrassing.  Tolerate her silliness and slurping  only  when trying to watch Andrew Lessman. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I'm not sure what the OP is talking about.  You can check hosts schedules on HSN and nowhere does it say Colleen will be on QVC or that any host from either network are going to the other. 

If you look at the Program Guide on HSN for this coming weekend, all the hosts scheduled for the shows are HSN hosts.    

Rick made some statements  yesterday during his second show

mentioning surprises and her name.  So not sure how "lucky" we all  will be or exactly what he meant as Q often says they have so many "surprises" coming up . Q's program schedule is often an enigma.  Wanted to discuss this so no need for drama.

Valued Contributor

Yesterday, on air, Rick Domier said he had a lengthy conversation with Coleen Lopez and went on to explain QVC and HSN were now one.  He "glazed over" Coleen and this upcoming weekend.  What I heard from Rick.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Colleen has mentioned QVC on air a few times as being HSN's sister station.

I just know in looking at the HSN Program Guide, Colleen is showing up on the schedule doing HSN shows.  But who knows what they have planned.  I've learned QVC's big announcements and surprises are generally anything but.  Woman LOL 

As of today Colleen's background pic on her FB page is a banner that says QVC & HSN More to Love.

Honored Contributor

I think this "big surprises" thing is probably easy pays, like all previous "big announcements" have been.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I would so much rather watch Colleen than half of QVC’s hosts. There are several HSN hosts I’d be fine with seeing on QVC. But we won’t have a choice as to who it is, at least at first.

There are items and deals that HSN occasionally has that are far better products and deals than anything I‘ve seen on QVC.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all