Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Who or What do you miss?

SO DO I!!! This is NOT user friendly at all. I still HATE it!

Valued Contributor

I hate this new forum set-up.  So NOT easy to use.  Okay ready for this.  I will get some HATE response BUT I miss Lisa R.  She was funny and glam.  Okay I have my armor on HIT ME!

Respected Contributor

I miss the way these boards use to be 2 changes ago...

Trusted Contributor

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto !!!!! and I have already said it elsewhere as well !!!!!Woman Sad

Super Contributor

I became aware of QVC just as Sport Savvy and Dialogue were being phased out.  I got a few things on clearance that I really like.  I would have liked to try some pieces from Koos and  there was another one Costa? but I was too late.

Honored Contributor

The original Quacker Factory with its crisp white shirts and cute summer jumpers. 

Esteemed Contributor

I miss the quality that QVC offered. I can't even remember the names of the lines but there were silk and there wool lines among others...beautiful stuff. Most of all, I miss the elegance and quality of Linea. Louis offered us some gorgeous clothes. QVC is martifying everything.
Honored Contributor

I miss the variety of products, and the fact that in any given hour or day there would be *something* interesting on. Remember the 50 in 50 tour with all the unique products and their *inventors*, NOT "professional reps"?

Even in an hour's worth of product I'm interested in, there is rarely anything actually new.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

@NCmom wrote:
Do you miss any former Q hosts or any product line that is no longer carried on the Q? Thinking back....what clothing line did Linda Davies originally represent before she joined LCNY? I missed Lisa Mason and was so happy when she recently returned!

@NCmom wrote:
Do you miss any former Q hosts or any product line that is no longer carried on the Q? Thinking back....what clothing line did Linda Davies originally represent before she joined LCNY? I missed Lisa Mason and was so happy when she recently returned!

So sorry for the double posts, but the page is jumping all around. I certainly miss K.L. The girl that does Prindables apples now, she was so sweet and presented the products so well. I miss the VARIETY of products, I would lighten up on the Bose,computers, and tablets. I wish for more hosts like mbr, LM lets just say the more mature girls. Love Leah, would love to see more of her own shows!

Regular Contributor

Marie Osmond doll shows were so much fun with Mary Beth and Marie.