Honored Contributor

Re: When hosts talk about getting together with friends/family...

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not the vaccination police.  It's not my job or my business to find out who is or isn't vaccinated.  If someone I didn't know well asked me, I would tell them it wasn't their business. 

People have their reasons for not being vaccinated and it's not up to anyone else to judge them or shame them.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine. If you don't want the vaccine, don't get the vaccine. But stop shaming people either way. That is what is tiresome to me.    

I will continue calling out people who haven't received the vaccine. It's not all about an individual person or his/her choice. It's about morals and caring enough about others to do the right thing. 

@CalminHeart , okay.  So now you are the vaccine police and the morality police.  Got it.  Hope everyone lives up to your high standards. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

It's really no one's business if you're vaccinated or not vaccinated.  Shaming people for getting the vaccine or not getting the vaccine is equally obnoxious.  I'm a little tired of it on these boards.

@Bri369 , How would all those who have been vaccinated feel if down the road it is discovered that the vaccine causes some terrible illness or disease and those who didn't get the vaccine tell them they are stupid, foolish, got what they deserve, etc. for getting a new vaccine?   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not the vaccination police.  It's not my job or my business to find out who is or isn't vaccinated.  If someone I didn't know well asked me, I would tell them it wasn't their business. 

People have their reasons for not being vaccinated and it's not up to anyone else to judge them or shame them.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine. If you don't want the vaccine, don't get the vaccine. But stop shaming people either way. That is what is tiresome to me.    

I will continue calling out people who haven't received the vaccine. It's not all about an individual person or his/her choice. It's about morals and caring enough about others to do the right thing. 

@CalminHeart , okay.  So now you are the vaccine police and the morality police.  Got it.  Hope everyone lives up to your high standards. 

It's not a matter of policing. It's a matter of caring enough about others to do the right thing.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's not a matter of policing. It's a matter of caring enough about others to do the right thing.

And YOU are the  moral  authority on what others should do?  You can't  decide what's best and the right thing for everyone else.  As has been stated many times here:   You do what's best for you and stop telling others if they don't get the vaccine they are horrible uncaring people. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

It's really no one's business if you're vaccinated or not vaccinated.  Shaming people for getting the vaccine or not getting the vaccine is equally obnoxious.  I'm a little tired of it on these boards.

@Bri369 , How would all those who have been vaccinated feel if down the road it is discovered that the vaccine causes some terrible illness or disease and those who didn't get the vaccine tell them they are stupid, foolish, got what they deserve, etc. for getting a new vaccine?   

@Lipstickdiva 

You know that will happen.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's none of your business.  

Esteemed Contributor

Who do some posters think they are that they can dictate what "the right thing" is?  Such hubris. Such an inflated sense of self importance. 

QVC Customer Care

Thread closed to comment becoming arguementative