Regular Contributor

When did One Time Only......

....get replaced by "One Day Only" specials?  

I feel like the new "One Day Only " specials (at least the ones I have seen so far) are not really great deals.. a few bucks off at most.  I have gotten some pretty good OTO's in the past.

Does anyone know when this happened and if the Q said anything about why they were making the change?

Respected Contributor

Re: When did One Time Only......

[ Edited ]

I think they started one time onlys without the tsv being sold out months ago.  Very confusing.  I guess they have the one day onlys to get you to watch the show.  Very misleading.  I think if QVC brought back the good products they used to have, they wouldn't have to resort to gimmicks.  I wish they would being back the good silver with gemstones. 

Honored Contributor

It happened earlier this month, 1-2 weeks ago. I don't watch much, so I don't know if they said anything on air.

Honored Contributor

I think the one day only has been around for a couple months and started on q plus.  The one time onlys still exist.

Respected Contributor

I like the One Time Only's.  Sometimes they are great deals.

Trusted Contributor

I prefer the one day only specials. Before, I would miss out on the deals because I didn't check in often enough. Now I have more time to catch it, and have bought more. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Items just don't sell out on QVC like they used to. Don't watch QVC as much as I did years ago, but sure don't see the 'Sold Out' signs like years ago either. So because of this, QVC has been adding 'One Time Only' items here and there, for no specific reason, it seems. Then they added the 'One Day Only' items.