Valued Contributor

Re: What size are you wearing??

[ Edited ]

These "stylists" really need to improve on their talent. Everyone knows too tight and too big clothes are not flattering, (and HDTV no less, is not helping) no matter how much that "client" protests they are a smaller size.  Go watch one episode of "What Not to Wear" to refresh yourselves, so-called stylists.  Please pull the hosts accurate ( not the one the claim to be) size and if it is not in the Q warehouse, well I guess people will just have to miss the host fashion show rather than the actual models.  

BTW a handful of hosts (mostly the "I am the XXS crowd") are really becoming ridiculous with their parade of fashion and running on and off camera to change.  There was one show I watched last week the host had more camera time "modeling" than the model herself.  No one actually needs to see every piece offered during a show on your (hosts) body.

I don't know who is to blame, is it production, is it the director, the camera people because they are buddies with some of them, but it is really irritating.  Way back in the day the only two people who would throw on a top here-and-there was Lisa Roberston and SK.  Not sure why it became a new trend as though they all have to do it.  I will say, Leah changes usually once on her Saturday show but it is never during the show, unless it is just an easy change like a jacket. I am not sure I have ever seen Mary Beth change up and I don't need her to because she is not the model. Just keep it classy and move along the items please.

Regular Contributor

@depglass 

Who actually wears an XXX S??

I would love to know the percentage 

how many wear at xxxS  to ...how many wear a

or a 2x

Honored Contributor

I have always said I think the only ones that are really a true size XXS is Amy, Courtney and Kierstin.

Respected Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

@depglass 

Who actually wears an XXX S??

I would love to know the percentage 

how many wear at xxxS  to ...how many wear a

or a 2x

I do. I'm 5'1". 105 lbs. Will not buy an XXS top that shows a 39"/ 40" top. It would drown me. 

That's when I buy an XXXS. Seems those who complain about XXS and who wears it, doesn't wear it or know MANY Q items cut extremely large.