Frequent Contributor
Hosts, Please wear the size that fits you best!! Does it seem that some hosts insist on wearing a size smaller than they normally would? I applaud them for trying different outfits during the show; it’s great to show support for the brand. Watching Denim and Co…Julia has tried several different tops throughout the show which is fun. However, it looks like she’s wearing someone else’s clothes…just too small on her. Just my observation today; I know it’s not earth shattering 😂
Honored Contributor

Re: What size are you wearing??

It is often not readily available.  This doesn't bother me as much as everyone claiming they are an XXXXXXXXXXS.  They obviously are not.

Valued Contributor

@ncmom   I was thinking the same thing about Julia. At one presentation, she said "I'm a size 6. I am wearing XS."   Which is laughable.  I want to say "Julia, there's nothing wrong with being an 8 or a 10 or whatever. Juse don't try to fool us."    

Mary Beth and Carolyn were the only ones I believed. They stated their true sizes and looked great in them.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass 

Your post made me laugh.

All those claims of miniscule sizing also make me laugh.

Respected Contributor

I am not sure how I feel.  The hosts need to tell us what size the models are wearing.  I am not sure that it would fall into their job description as host to inform us of their size.  Not necessarily their job to do so, as a host and not a model.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Honored Contributor

Why can't they put a scale on the stage?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

They wear what the stylists put out for them to wear.  You aren't buying clothes for the hosts so what difference does it make?   

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Why can't they put a scale on the stage?

Or maybe send out a poll where people can vote on what size the hosts should wear. 😂

Honored Contributor

I doubt QVC has every size available on set to fit everyone.  They just have to " make do" with what they have.

I have seen people out and about in clothing that is too tight and too big and even have seen people wearing sandals with their toes hanging off the front by an inch or two.

I figure " whatever."  I am not the fashion police.  People are free to wear whatever size they want to.  I let them do them and I do me.

How they dress and what size they wear is none of my business.

Super Contributor

I saw the show this morning with Julia and thought the top was too snug.

She said she was wearing a size 6 in the jeans and I just thought she was fudging on that.

You're right about some of the hosts wearing too tight things.  Maybe their stylist is pulling the wrong size.