Honored Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm way over the wine/girls night/lets wear our pjs/ type of shows that have increased over the last year or so. 

Seems most every show has to now have everyone tipping back a wine glass these days. I get this is how a lot of people live, with a glass of wine in their hands most evenings, but it's not my lifestyle or values, and while I don't mind them doing it for some shows, it seems to be kind of taking over the network.

Pretty soon they will be on the exercise equipment, trying not to spill that glass of wine.

Over done pandering, and getting old quickly.

The other night Shawn was walking on the treadmill with a glass of wine. BTW she didn't spill any. 

The wine thing is kinda old, but then again, so are alot of things on the Q. 

And so are all the posts literally knit-picking every little thing the hosts do and say.

As are the people here who complain about the complainers. 

Maybe you follow every single thread here, but I don't recall reading or participating in a thread about wine on the air in the past. I'm a very active watcher and spender here at QVC, so you betcha, I'm going to have an opinion, and not be afraid to express it, when I see things on the air I like and when I see things I don't. It's why these threads are here, so the powers that be at QVC have yet another avenue to know what their viewers/shoppers want (well, that and the more we hang here, the more they hope we will spend!!).

Respected Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

She's promoting "Fri-yay"  !!!    They've been doing that show with glasses of wine for quite awhile now.  Some people don't like it but I don't mind it at all.  I think it gives a relaxed flair to the show.  I like Jane, hope this doesn't turn into a bash session, I'll need a second cup of coffee for that.

Oh you know it will.

Get your cup out.