Respected Contributor

I was watching Sean last night (Friday) doing her beauty show and there was a new African American host co-hosting with her.  I did not catch her name but she is a wonderful addition.  She is articulate, professional, very charming and I might add stunning.  It is so refreshing to see a host that does not act like she just drank a gallon of coffee, I wish her well and look forward to seeing her hosting her own show in the future.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals I saw her for a second, I think Shawn called her Vanessa. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 @lovesallanimals 

Vanessa Herring

Vanessa Herring

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I agree.  I saw her one night hosting and she was professional and enjoyable.  She doesn't interrupt or talk over the vendors which is refreshing. I wish Vanessa the best.

Honored Contributor

Vanessa is a former TV news reporter. she worked here in Baltimore on our local nbc affiliate for a long time. 

Honored Contributor

I've seen Vanessa a few times now and I agree; I think she's wonderful!  A great addition to the host team. 

Her favorite genre is beauty since she also has a YouTube channel for all things beauty.  I can see her being very natural in Shawn's beauty show. Vanessa is very charming and does her homework.

She will probably gain just as much poise and expertise in all the other product categories.  She's good at her social media platform, and has a lovely sense of humor and is eager to learn all things QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have not yet had the pleasure of seeing her style of product presentation, but after reading the glowing reviews here, I am looking forward to catching one of her shows. This sounds like a win-win for The Q.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I agree @lovesallanimals , she is quite stunning and charming.  Seems like a great fit at the Q.

Shawn calls her "V".

Trusted Contributor

She is great . A much needed departure from the " its all about me, I am such a diva we get from one young girl constantly. Thank you qvc for finally hiring someone once again with professionalism,  poise and grace 

Esteemed Contributor

Vanessa is EXCELLENT!!!! .... I really enjoy the show when she is hosting 🥰❤️