Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm way over the wine/girls night/lets wear our pjs/ type of shows that have increased over the last year or so. 

Seems most every show has to now have everyone tipping back a wine glass these days. I get this is how a lot of people live, with a glass of wine in their hands most evenings, but it's not my lifestyle or values, and while I don't mind them doing it for some shows, it seems to be kind of taking over the network.

Pretty soon they will be on the exercise equipment, trying not to spill that glass of wine.

Over done pandering, and getting old quickly.

The other night Shawn was walking on the treadmill with a glass of wine. BTW she didn't spill any. 

The wine thing is kinda old, but then again, so are alot of things on the Q. 

@tends2dogs 

OMG

I thought I was just being sarcastic, and surely it hadn't really happened already! LOL

Guess I'm behind what's 'really' going on! LOL

Honored Contributor

"To wine or not to wine, that is the question."  (With apologies to Shakespeare.)

Esteemed Contributor

These Threads about QVC and wine, should get the award for the most Threads about a Topic.

I smile everytime I come across one.

Trusted Contributor

And the wine glass gets bigger and bigger every week.

Esteemed Contributor

just checked in to see what was on HSN.....christmas decor....with host holding a glass of wine!!!

Honored Contributor

How do you know its wine?  Could be grape juice.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie Yes, it could be grape juice but the hosts probably need some wine to keep repeating colors and fake laughing at vendor jokes.

Super Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

She's promoting "Fri-yay"  !!!    They've been doing that show with glasses of wine for quite awhile now.  Some people don't like it but I don't mind it at all.  I think it gives a relaxed flair to the show.  I like Jane, hope this doesn't turn into a bash session, I'll need a second cup of coffee for that.

Oh you know it will.

Super Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm way over the wine/girls night/lets wear our pjs/ type of shows that have increased over the last year or so. 

Seems most every show has to now have everyone tipping back a wine glass these days. I get this is how a lot of people live, with a glass of wine in their hands most evenings, but it's not my lifestyle or values, and while I don't mind them doing it for some shows, it seems to be kind of taking over the network.

Pretty soon they will be on the exercise equipment, trying not to spill that glass of wine.

Over done pandering, and getting old quickly.

The other night Shawn was walking on the treadmill with a glass of wine. BTW she didn't spill any. 

The wine thing is kinda old, but then again, so are alot of things on the Q. 

And so are all the posts literally knit-picking every little thing the hosts do and say.

Esteemed Contributor

This obviously effective marketing technique is a non-issue for me. Some see the "glass" as being half empty, while some see it as being half full, but I certainly respect the opinions of the posters for whom it is bothersome. 😁 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖