Respected Contributor

This morning I cannot get photos of products to show.  Anyone else having this problem?  Was fine last night and no problems elsewhere...

Respected Contributor

No...

Valued Contributor

For the last two days none of the presentation videos will play.  I can go to HSN or any other website and I can watch videos, and presentation videos on HSN play just fine.

I can see everything else on QVC website just not the videos.  (It is checked to play video automatically by the way.)

Esteemed Contributor

I can't play any videos.

Honored Contributor

I am on my iPad this morning. 

I just searched for lamps.  It brought up 918 search results, which is lovely, but it won't let you scroll down the page.  The screen freezes after it brings up the search results.  So, I tried clicking on one of the filters on the left to see if that would unfreeze the screen.  

It let me choose a filter because no scrolling was involved.  It loaded the filtered results and then, once again, froze and I couldn't scroll.  So, I'm off to check Amazon.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Visitor

i can't get the video's to play back

Respected Contributor

I'm not having any of these problems.I can see photos of the items and I just looked at videos of It products and Patricia Nash handbags shown today.