Honored Contributor

She is doing a lovely job on presenting American West line. Easy to listen to ...knowledgeable....she did her homework. Bravođź‘Ź

Trusted Contributor

Re: Host Teri Conn

[ Edited ]

She is adorable, no showing off, or trying to be cute, just class.

Respected Contributor

Agreed! And she was respectful to Carolyn and let her talk. How refreshing!

Honored Contributor

She's OK.  More enjoyable than majority of hosts.  She must be special cuz she's the only host that has the same regular schedule whereas other hosts are spread out all over the place.  She never has a partner host either, which is fine with me.  Don't like the duo host shows.  She seemed to rush thru most of the presentations but that was only because things were selling fast. 

Honored Contributor

She's a very pleasant host.  Great presentations.

Honored Contributor

She is a former soap opera actress from As the World Turns and is married to actor Austin Peck from DOOL. 

Honored Contributor

Austin Peck and Terri Conn Get Hitched! - Daytime Confidential

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

She is a former soap opera actress from As the World Turns and is married to actor Austin Peck from DOOL. 

@Shelbelle  interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

I find her calming to watch and listen to.  I always wondered why she is not on more often but I gather it's just in her contract as to when  and how much she is on air.  And wow, what a cutie that hubby of hers is!!  

Respected Contributor

Would like to see her replace the insufferable Jane Tracey

@LindaSal wrote:

I find her calming to watch and listen to.  I always wondered why she is not on more often but I gather it's just in her contract as to when  and how much she is on air.  And wow, what a cutie that hubby of hers is!!