Trusted Contributor

OK - here is a crazy one on tracking a package.  Latest status dated Nov. 9, Shipment delivered to USPS, package acceptance pending.  Sometimes the last status is Nov. 10, Sorting at UPS.  So which is it?  It actually can change multiple times in a day!  I doubt that USPS can change UPS status or UPS can change USPS status.  Just another crazy thing going on.  So it was here on Nov. 9 and today is Nov. 12.    I realize Nov. 11 was a holiday for the Postal Service but who has the package?  More importantly, when will I have it?

Honored Contributor

Expect some crazy notifications.  I learned to just sit back and let them sort it out.  All did for me, eventually. 

Honored Contributor

@naturalfan   My personal best was 7 days AT USPS waiting for acceptance, while other later packages were delivered immediately.  As @Foxxee  said, the best thing is to relax and quit checking.  It'll get to you eventually. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've found that all the tracking on all shipping sites can be goofy lately.  The latest message I've been getting from UPS is that they "are unable to dispatch a trailer on time and package may be delayed".

As to when you'll get it, even they don't know.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette    I got that one this week from one of the NJ terminals.  Been there 3 days. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I've found that all the tracking on all shipping sites can be goofy lately.  The latest message I've been getting from UPS is that they "are unable to dispatch a trailer on time and package may be delayed".

As to when you'll get it, even they don't know.

@geezerette 

I got that one, too.  Also, heard about two train derailments, and one of my packages was put on the wrong truck.  That second train derailment in just two weeks after the first was a bit suspicious, though.   

Honored Contributor

delivery from everywhere is fine until it's not.  I've been fortunate with my QVC delivieries while a neighbor just recently told him they may end Amazon Prime because of delivery and quality issues.  Hard to win every battle.

Esteemed Contributor

I still trust USPS with my packages and personal mail! UPS? Not at all.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

5 UPS semis were in a wreck on a cross country interstate this week. That'll slow things down too. 

Honored Contributor

So then why can I get a package from JTV in Tennessee in 3 days?? I am in WA state and this is with all that I ordered from them all this year-----have had good shipping from AMZ too, altho a few things were shipped by the 3 stooges---and got them really late or not at all----HSN is better but I won't order from the Q anymore---they are terrible!!!