Esteemed Contributor

Re: UGH - Does ANYONE KNOW when the iPad problem will be fixed?

I'm not having any issues either. 

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

For those interested, the email address posted frequently by the Q Social Team is:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@dooBdoo- Thank you for your well focused reply, but at the same time, I'm saving up almost all of my "wrath" to focus towards more major injustices LOL.

On another hand, having to be VERY careful about expressing one's thoughts without being able to easily edit them DOES impose a certain discipline that I most likely benefit from. Happy Sunday!

@violann,  I do agree with you.   I laughed at myself when I used the word "wrath..."  and then I considered mentioning "the gnashing of teeth..."     No major injustice, just a wee bit of annoyance here.    And you're right, it does impose a certain discipline.    Happy Sunday to you, too!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I'm not having any issues either. 

@qvcfreak, I'm guessing you're using "HTML" instead of "Rich Text"?   As mentioned before, we can switch to "HTML" and we can edit and copy/paste, but then if used to type the entire post we don't have all the formatting choices without manually entering code.

What kind of device are you using?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

I'm using rich text on my iPad. And I have no problem editing or back spacing. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I'm using rich text on my iPad. And I have no problem editing or back spacing. 

@qvcfreak  How do I turn on this rich text?

Valued Contributor

@qvcfreak  Just curious, have you updated to the latest ios on your ipad?  I wondered if the update has something to do with the glitch, since it happened to me after the update.

Honored Contributor

@athenian wrote:

@qvcfreak  Just curious, have you updated to the latest ios on your ipad?  I wondered if the update has something to do with the glitch, since it happened to me after the update.

My iPad was working as usual re this forum for almost 48 hrs AFTER I did the upgrade. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

The problem is not just on iPads.  Editing, etc., doesn't work on Lenovo or LePan tablets either.  I've tried both Rich Text mode and HTML mode.  Neither works.

For the poster who asked, Rich Text button is outside the reply box on the upper left corner.  HTML is next to it.  Rich Text is the default for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@athenian wrote:

I have not done the upgrade and now I'm going to hold off doing it

Valued Contributor

@qvcfreak  Thanks for the reply.  I thought there might be a connection because of my update timing, but others posters indicate not.  I HATE not being able to edit my many typos.