Honored Contributor

UGH - Does ANYONE KNOW when the iPad problem will be fixed?

I'm a pretty good typist and I try to be meticu.ous about leaving typos uncorrected, so 

this ongoing problm with the iPad is making me whine.

PLASE FIX IT? pLoose?

Honored Contributor

Re: UGH - Does ANYONE KNOW when the iPad problem will be fixed?

My iPad doesn't do this.  You might take it to an apple store to see if they can fix it.

Trusted Contributor

I'm having same problem. Very frustrating. I thought it was isolated to Apple devices so I hauled my Kindle Fire out & same problem on that. Basically we can't move the cursor to correct/edit our post. 

Honored Contributor

Only happens here in the Community. Works fine everywhere else.

I can't use the curser to move back and forth over what I've already written, thereby causing a great deal of cuser cursing hahahahahahahaha (BUT TRUE!).

In the last line, I was  ABLE TO CORRECT the word "curser" without erasing everything after it.

That's UNABLE 😡

Honored Contributor

@violann

I'm having similar problems too. I assumed my issue was due to our wonky Internet?  It seems to be on a delay here. And it is worse as the day goes on.

For me, using the TV, iPad and then adding in the computer, seems to be too much. Adding in DHs iPad in the evening, they all become slower than molasses.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Great to know that it's not just me!  Not only is the auto correct making more errors than I do but when I try to correct, the cursor won't go where I want it to.  Same thing happens when I see the mistake after posting and try to go back and edit.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I believe they said the "problem" would be fixed "early" next week. It's a "Q" problem....

Honored Contributor

Yes I only have issues with this site on my ipad. I can not edit a post. I can not move the curser in a different spot on a sentence to change or correct what I had written. Everything is hard to do in making a post or thread. 

Honored Contributor

The mods posted the site would be fixed early this week.  It's not just an iPad issue.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate...
And I thought it was just me!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~