Super Contributor

Is there a reason YHJ is only on once in June? I always miss when it's on TV, and watched many an episode on her blog listing. But there hasn't been a new episode added to her listing in over a year. 

1) When will the new season start?

2) Are episodes no longer going to be posted to her blog?

Honored Contributor

I guess nobody knows what YHJ is.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Ane1Care  I sure don't know what 'YHJ' stands for.  Could you please tell us; I don't like guessing games.

Trusted Contributor

YOUR HOME WITH JILL. LORDY THE GIRL CAN'T DO EVERY SHOW! SHE IS THE BEST> SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS> COMPUTER NOT COOPERATING THIS A.M>

Esteemed Contributor

My guess was Young Housewives of Jersey!!!  I have never seen a QVC program referred to as a episode or as having seasons.  No wonder I was clueless as to what this was.

Regular Contributor

Re: YHJ only on 1x in June

[ Edited ]

I am sure she will be back. Look at her blogs.

Respected Contributor

LOL, no worries, looks like there will soon be the same show, but the name changed to Kerstin.

Esteemed Contributor

Her "palace at the beach"?   I just looked at the pictures on her blog.  Looks like a rather small beach condo to me.  Hardly something I would call a "palace".

Frequent Contributor

I thought she said place...didn't notice.I lived at the Jersey shore, (LBI) for more than 1/2 my life but haven't been back in years.  Don't remember any condos.  We moved off the island because of all the bennies and moved to Fl. where we see the same dang people in Winter Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

gardless of size. A person who knows true happiness could live on a blanket. Make your happiness whever you find it. Thank you Jill for sharing. LOVE YOUR "HAPPY PLACE!"