Valued Contributor

I know this topic has been discussed before, BUT...why can't QVC track and show a package progress like other vendors can, such as Amazon, Nordstroms, HSN, Evine, and many other. 

My package shipped on 6-10-16, with an EDD of 6-16-16 (tomorrow). As of 6-15-16 "unfortunately there is no tracking information available."  Why isn't there info available? Some other vendors provide FREE shipping PLUS tracking information is easily found. 

With Q packages it is never a consistent process....sometimes there might be information, other times no information is available. 

I don't expect an answer from Q, but it seems as if QVC is not keeping up with the better shipping options that other vendors provide. That's one reason I am using other vendors more and more. 

Frequent Contributor

I received a package from QVC yesterday 12 days after ordering (I'm just in Texas, not Timbucktoo). The last 6 days there was no tracking information except "information transferred to USPS."  Tracking didn't say "delivered" until one day after delivery.

I don't know how QVC manages to get it so wrong when so many other vendors can do it in 2 days AND with excellent tracking info. I only order from QVC now when it's something I can't find ANYWHERE else (and that's not much). People have complained about this forever; apparently QVC doesn't care about improving it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm waiting on a package now and it's in the transferring to usps so can't track it anymore. It's no biggie but I am anxious to receive it. 

Occasional Contributor

I am going through the same thing. Some of my items show accurate tracking while others show absolutely nothing and they shipped out on the same day. I called Customer Service this morning to ask them about the tracking on one of the items that showed nothing. Total waste of time. The rep told me to call back if I don't receive it by the estimated delivery date. 

Being a subscription box lover, I get alot of parcels delivered. Every company, with the exception of QVC, always gives up-to-date, accurate tracking information.

I really don't think there is any excuse for it, especially since I have worked for USPS and Fedex for many years and know quite well how the system is supposed to work.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes it works to put your tracking number  on UPS's site itself.......

Esteemed Contributor

I  honestly think QVC only cares about money.............theirs   Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I hate to keep posting on these complaint posts, BUT my shipping from QVC is near perfection.  I am in TX.  The status is current on the tracking.  The package arrives in a timely manner.  And, I'm actually someone who doesn't care if it were to take 2 weeks.  I hope you can get this resolved.  I don't understand being so inconsistent.