Contributor

I totally got sucked in by the 5 easy pays on everything.  I went nuts and had all these packages show up on my doorstep.  It was like I went into some kind of dream state and didn't even realize what I was doing.  Now I've got hundreds of dollars worth of shoes, clothes and handbags.  What happened!! I'm such a weakling.

Valued Contributor

Have fun trying all your stuff on. If you love it, and it works in your budget- enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Choose what you like, need and what fits and return the rest...you also have the option of sending back everything...maybe just keep one item?  

Honored Contributor

And if you return more than one thing, bundle it all together in one package and pay yourself one s/h charge.  Yes you can do this, just be sure you secure each return slip with each item.

Respected Contributor
Don't feel bad. It happens to the best of us : ) Enjoy your new purchaces. If you can afford the payments, I would keep it all. I do not like the hassel or cost of returning items to QVC
Honored Contributor

@deew58

If you return, you might give CS a call. You can bundle items that will go to the same return address.

CS also will put a note in the computer that says you will only be charged one return fee per bundle. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Only keep what you love and then you can really enjoy your purchases and the easy pays won't become evil pays...as some posters call them.I am at the point in my life where I only want new things that I really love and put a smile in my day.

Respected Contributor

Try staying away from ALL shopping opportunities for awhile. 

Contributor

Been there, done that too! Then I got scared about paying for it all and sent almost everything back. I've done it mor than once and I got a mean letter from QVC telling me i have to be more careful about my purchases and threatening to prohibit me from shopping!  They don't have to worry about me bacause now I rarely shop with them but when I do if it's too big or too small or I don't like the fit, I send it back with a note! Lol

took me a while but. My Q shopping has all but ceased it can be hypnotic and costly in the long run falling for easy pay but I finally got it!

Super Contributor

Evine has 5 or 6 payments all the time!!!!!