Super Contributor

New garment measurement charts

have no lines.   The older charts still have the lines so I don't have to use a ruler to line up the measurements.  Hate the new format.  Yes, I'm old.  I NEED the help the lines give. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: New garment measurement charts

I have to agree with you. The changes have made my life a little more difficult. 

The lack of lines on the measurement chart, the need to work a bit harder to even find the chart, my inability to enlarge the reviews on my iPad, the different colors and fonts of print which are harder to read with older eyes, etc. make me feel as if those designing the website are far younger than I am and have great eyesight. 

Super Contributor

And, now, to make it even more difficult, the pop-up covers the name of the color.  I cannot tell navy from black from dark olive from that dot on my computer screen, so I need to see it spelled out.  Guess I won't be ordering clothing any more...   who is designing the new graphics?

Honored Contributor

@excpa wrote:

And, now, to make it even more difficult, the pop-up covers the name of the color.  I cannot tell navy from black from dark olive from that dot on my computer screen, so I need to see it spelled out.  Guess I won't be ordering clothing any more...   who is designing the new graphics?

I couldn't believe my eyes.... yes, the pop up is right over the name of the color!  Doesn't anyone double check the product before launching it?? 

AND.... please stop lightening the text.  Some aspects of it are getting lighter and lighter which translates to more strain reading it.  At the moment I have no problems regarding my sight... but find the lightening of text is extremely annoying.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@excpa  Try clicking on one of the pictures under the video and when the picture replaces the video the pop up won't cover the color names.  HTH

Honored Contributor

@Q4u  Read my post to @excpa and I think you'll be able to see the colors without the pop up.  It works for me.

Super Contributor

@lucymo:  thanks.  That seems to help.  

Honored Contributor

That's my new pet peave, pop-up covering the color name.

And their android app is not that good either.

Respected Contributor

I like the lines too !!  Very confusing looking at the bottom of the page and wondering which "size column" I am in....