Honored Contributor

Thank You @Caaareful Shopper ...I thought it was a beautiful moment.

I'll take heartfelt moments over nastiness and arguing any day.Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

Yes very touching and authentic.  Everyone can relate being able to see people in real life again.

Valued Contributor

lucky27 said: "I felt sorry for Julia.  IMO the reunion could have taken place after the live show."

I agree but it was obvious Amy wanted to do it at that moment.

And I know not everyone agrees with me but I think it's inappropriate to do that in front of customers/public. QVC is a business. I have never worked for or known of anyone else who worked for any company where the employees said, "I love you, miss you, babe, my love etc" or hugged each other, the vendors and/or customers, told customers their personal lives and whatnot. I like professionalism and it's something I really miss about QVC. That's part of what attracts me to a business as well as the lack of it turning me away from one. That was a channel changer for me.

On a different note, no doubt people have noticed how Amy always says she's going to "climb" into a piece of clothing during the fashion shows. Well, I about fell off my chair when Julia said that exact same thing when she hosted that LOGO show. Not hearing it was one of the things I was not going to miss. Lol, blow me down, it sucked to be me.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

It was a heartfelt moment.  As the OP mentioned, it does not matter if you like Lori's clothes or not, if you like Amy's presentations or not, the feelings shown were genuine and make me like them regardless.  I remember when Covid first hit hard in this part of the world, where I am located which is near to where QVC is located.  Amy briefly mentioned her children and she tried to control it, but tears were falling down her face.  Amy is not at the top of my list of favorite hosts, but that moment was very endearing for me. 

I just watched it,and I see nothing wrong with what they did.  Covid was really hard on most people and it was something we never had to deal with in our lives.  Being happy to see someone you love and giving them a hug is beautiful!   

Trusted Contributor
Oh my goodness! This reunion between Lori and Amy is so beautiful I have tears in my eyes! Lori didn't expect a thing...then she saw Amy standing by her, grabbed her and let out a scream!! They have worked together since day 1 and have become close friends. I watched it 5 times!! Thank you @cjm61 for posting this!! If you want to watch it go to the 5:23 minutes mark and it will happen a few moments after. Item A546442. This is definitely my SMILE for today! 😊 ....and the timing was perfect!! I love them both! 💗
Respected Contributor

Oh good grief. So ' touched ' by sales people ??? Omg

Valued Contributor
@ellaphant I know, right. Sad to say I think ive gotten more old and jaded than I thought. Of course I havent seen the video and don't plan to. Kudos to those that were so moved. Gotta find happiness and beauty wherever we can. For me its an exciting win in a baseball game!!