Trusted Contributor

Whether you like Lori G and/or Amy S or not, it was a very touching moment when they saw each other for the first time in person after a couple years. Tears were shed by not only Lori and Amy but the models and host as well.

Honored Contributor

It was very sweet and authentic.  Amy didn't have her TV hair and makeup done and just bolted on the set of Julia's Logo show.

It was a lovely moment.

Amy's show is not until 5pm with Alberti. So she either came early just to see Lori, or the hosts really do need to get there very early to start prepping for their shows.

Valued Contributor

I felt sorry for Julia.  IMO the reunion could have taken place after the live show.

Honored Contributor

I tuned in late and missed it. I love a heartwarming moment. Which item was being presented at that time? Maybe I can see it on the video.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh....is that what it was all about.  I had no clue.

Trusted Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I felt sorry for Julia.  IMO the reunion could have taken place after the live show.

@just wonder, well put ! 

Respected Contributor

It was a heartfelt moment.  As the OP mentioned, it does not matter if you like Lori's clothes or not, if you like Amy's presentations or not, the feelings shown were genuine and make me like them regardless.  I remember when Covid first hit hard in this part of the world, where I am located which is near to where QVC is located.  Amy briefly mentioned her children and she tried to control it, but tears were falling down her face.  Amy is not at the top of my list of favorite hosts, but that moment was very endearing for me. 

Honored Contributor

Julia handled it with grace and got a little emotional herself.  Again, I thought it was a very nice moment all around.  

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I tuned in late and missed it. I love a heartwarming moment. Which item was being presented at that time? Maybe I can see it on the video.

@DREAMON   It's item A546442.

Honored Contributor

I just watched it. I thought it was really nice.  

So some are going to criticize that also?  Seriously....

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?