Respected Contributor

Laurie Gambino (Skechers Rep)

Carolyn announced today when Laurie Gambino (sp?) came on for the Skechers show, that it will be her last show.  She was "going on to better and bigger things."  I thought she was an excellent rep. I really liked her.  I wonder what she will be doing now and I wish her the very best of luck and happiness in her new venture.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laurie Gambino (Skechers Rep)

Last fall, Lauren and her sister opened a plant & speciality home shop in Jersey City, NJ.  Perhaps Lauren is moving closer and working full-time in their business.

Honored Contributor

Lauren was a great rep for Skechers. I will miss her,but, wish her much luck in her new venture!

Honored Contributor

Do you think maybe she's going to start a family? She did get married not too long ago. 

Super Contributor

Good luck Laurie....whatever  plans you have for your future....

for everyone who ordered today's Special....Did you know they are on "ADVANCE ORDER ".....I didn't until I placed my order....no mention of that during presentation...nothing written in description information....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had her mixed up with someone else I think the clarks rep but looks like she just opened a store so probaby will be busy with that.

Esteemed Contributor

Laurie is adorable and has the most beautiful smile. I wish her luck whatever she chooses in life. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

Good luck Laurie....whatever  plans you have for your future....

for everyone who ordered today's Special....Did you know they are on "ADVANCE ORDER ".....I didn't until I placed my order....no mention of that during presentation...nothing written in description information....

@TVLand   It says online that it ships out on the 15th.  Technically, that's advanced shipping.  But it's just two days; I can see why it's not being mentioned. 

Respected Contributor

Don't care about Vendors They aren't friends. They are salespeople I don't know. I'm sure these reps don't make much money either.

Honored Contributor

It's Lauren ... not Laurie.  The Clark's rep is Amy.