I found the inspiration for Jane's

eyebrows.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I found the inspiration for Jane's

eyebrows.

See the source image

@ALRATIBA   So funny!! Also the victim of naturally thick, dark brows (yep, never turned grey with my hair). Definitely not THAT bad. I made the big move to have them professionally groomed fairly recently (documented here). The best move I ever made. When I get a haircut, my stylist also bleaches and colors my brows taupe so they aren’t harsh against my fair complexion. Listening Jane?

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@orphan annie325 wrote:

Last night, I turned on Q2 to see their big deal with Kim Gravel and I could not believe the amount of makeup she had on.  It made her look very garish and harsh.  Too much!

orphan annie325:  OMG!  I also saw that show and could not get past her make-up.  I could not concentrate on anything she said as  she had so much garish makeup on.  All that contouring, shadow, blush, even her eyebrows looked strange.  I am sure she is an attractive woman without all that overdone makeuup.  It was really hideous, like she stepped out of the 80s.

@lovesallanimals   The bright blue liner that she assumes brings out her eye color distracts me. Makeup 101 is never use a brightly colored liner over 40 (?) and to bring out your eye color, use softer colors. I’d much rather look at someone’s eyes than their eye makeup.

Honored Contributor

I don't like when they are selling mascara and using  a model who has obviously been using one of those eyelash growing products.  Her lashes are as long as a camel's.  

Image result for camel eyelashes

Honored Contributor

Forgot to say, I agree that MBR is wearing much too much eye makeup these days.  It just looks harsh; particularly the eyeliner.

Super Contributor

Jane must have been watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey! Their make looks as if its been applied with a trowel!  

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn looks 10 years younger without all her eye makeup.  They all should use Sandra Bennett as an example.  She has flawless skin.

Super Contributor

I totally agree with 4paws regarding Sandra Bennets makeup!!! she is not wayyyy overdone and she always looks flawless!!! A few lessons could be taken??????

Super Contributor

Agree, icezeus!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Shawn looks 10 years younger without all her eye makeup.  They all should use Sandra Bennett as an example.  She has flawless skin.

Yes, Sandra has beautiful skin and IS beautiful.  Now if she can just never speak....