Trusted Contributor

I actually like hearing a bit of personal information!

Otherwise, it's like just like an infomercial!!

Respected Contributor

I don't know anything about the private lives of people who work in brick and mortar stores and I like that.  Hearing about the Q's hosts' lives is just TMI.  I don't care about what's happening with them just as they could not care less about me.  TV and on-line shopping is easy and the TV programs should be providing product info, not where the host is going on vacation or what their children are doing.  I have my own family and friends, TV sales people are not my friends. 

Valued Contributor

Thank YOU! I couldn't agree more....would the sales stop if there were 10 seconds of SILENCE on the air??? I get too stressed out even if I just want to watch for background noise!  

(Red Bull anyone?)

Esteemed Contributor
Get a life folks and change the channel. A shopping channel shouldn’t cause you stress. There are too many important things to cause us stress a shopping channel should not be one of them
Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Amy Stran is the WORST!  And, Amy, stop talking about your breath mints and last night about deodorant.  We could care less, but we would like info about what size the models are wearing, how the clothing runs, etc., esp. when you are presenting Lori Goldstein, because her sizing is anything but consistent.  All they do is ooh and aah over each other, and never talk about sizing! 

I totally disagree.

Not about the breath mints and deodorant but about giving sizes. 

I watch Monday Nights regularly and Amy always goes from model to model to herself stating height and size they are wearing.

She is very consistent about that (and breath mints and lip gloss)!  LOL

Regular Contributor
@JasoninBoston I agree! I think it's nice when they share personal stories! If you don't like it get your remote and change the channel lol!
Respected Contributor

To those who suggested changing the channel, I did!  

I only tune in when they're presenting something I'm interested in possibly purchasing.  Even then, when the nonsense starts, the channel gets changed.  I once had the Q on frequently, but not any longer.  My purchasing amount from the Q is much lower than when I was a frequent viewer.  We need the facts about the items being presented, we do not need to pretend we're all girlfriends.