Occasional Contributor

I am also upset about temptation not having eggplant and spice. What goes with that????. Please bring it back!

Regular Contributor
I, too, collected Spice and was very disappointed that it was discontinued without warning. I also ordered a fallfetti piece when it was introduced 6 years ago. That color combination quickly and quietly disappeared. Tara is shady. I won't be ordering anything from her again. Now when she's on I change the channel.
Occasional Contributor

I have been collecting Green Floral Lace for a couple of years.  Lately, the green has not been an option.  Why?  Green is a common kitchen color.  Everything is in gray and taupe - maybe these colors are left because they are not popular.

It is frustrating when a customer is starting a new collection and then pieces are not avilable.  Also do not like that mugs are not available.  

I would like to see more of the basic companion pieces that were offered in the beginning of this line - lid-its, standard size bowls, 1 quart and 2 quart serving bowls, meat platters.  I remember a bread saver, oven-size salt and pepper shakers.  

When Tara first started this line, I ordered original patterns for my daughters.  The companion pieces were great.  Loved the lid-its.  The line has gone downhill with not as many special features.

Respected Contributor

@bat lady 

E Bay has dozens of listings for those two color Temptation items..

Some are new in box.

Just put Temptations Eggplant (94 items) or Temptations Spice(294 items) to pull them up.

You don't need an account to just look.

Maybe you can find a peice you don't already have...!

good luck!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tations

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Usually when an item is discontinued, it's because it isn't selling well.  Hot sellers go on forever.  Do you expect Tara to announce, "we discontinued spice because it was a dud?". Perhaps you can pick up new pieces from other sources. 

@Kachina624 

Nope, but she could say it in a more diplomatic way:  "There have been colors that have been discontinued so we could offer more variety in our color palette"

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tations

[ Edited ]

Temp-tations is just like Breezies----Breezies will offer bras or underwear that have become your "go-to's" and favorites but then they QUICKLY stop offering that particular style/model---And its infuriating......I haven written to them on their Facebook Page, and said I would regularly re-order but everytime I find something I like you QUICKLY discontinue it !!!

....It must be a sales tactic .....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”