Frequent Contributor

I just loved watching today with Pat and Jayne Borwn hosting. What a treat. so glad the Q is using other hosts on Gourmet Holiday not just ALberti and  Rachel. Thanks you Q.

Respected Contributor

It's interesting how we're all different as I didn't watch as was disappointed Alberti wasn't hosting. He's my fave!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tatanoo46  Jayne Brown is such a good host no matter what she is presenting, but I think she is especially good with the gourmet shows because she has experience with so many of the products.

Honored Contributor

Pat J Dementri is the only host I can watch present a food show.  Her main idea is on presenting and giving info on file and not stuffing her face.

Respected Contributor

I do like Jayne Brown but for some reason PJD is not a fave of mine.

Honored Contributor

Jayne Brown is probably the best host since Lisa Robertson is gone.  I think Pat is very classy and the reason she and Jayne work so well together.  Pat does not try to steal the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Jayne is my favorite host.....i like Pat..but alone..............

the prob with the Gourmet Holiday shows the past few weeks is how much food the hosts are eating....it used to be a few bites and a description of the product............these days it is eating during the whole presentation and spliting, cutting, squeezing  the other samples on the table in front of them...

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.   I was able to watch the entire show.  Jane is also good with Rick, especially when they start with the puns on songs of the past.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Gourmet holiday

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote:

It's interesting how we're all different as I didn't watch as was disappointed Alberti wasn't hosting. He's my fave!

Alberti used to be one of my favorite hosts for Gourmet Holiday, but lately it seems he is so over the top - jumping around, gasping, making all kinds of stupid faces while he is eating.  Talk about a drama queen.  Tone it down already!

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Pat J Dementri is the only host I can watch present a food show.  Her main idea is on presenting and giving info on file and not stuffing her face.

I agree.  She is so professional and calm.  Her and Jayne Brown don't jump around and get goofy while presenting the food.  It's peaceful to watch.