Honored Contributor

One of the new hosts, don't know her name, is currently doing a shoe show on Q2.  She's doing a nice job.... I think.  All I can pay attention to is her wild manicure.  Her fingernails are done in black and white and each nail is a different complex graphic design.  All I can do is stare at her nails;  I don't hear a word she says. 

Remember when the hosts got a "memo" if they wore red polish?  How times have changed!   They need some women supervising these hosts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I totally get your point~well taken. 

But, that said...I just turned to it suspecting what I'd find, they are her Halloween nails, and actually I think they look cool! 

I've seen all kinds of manicures on everyone, mostly more "standard" than this...and they always distract me also...and I'm not even one to paint my nails crazy! lol. I wear sheer pinks, or Perfect nail formula! But I love seeing what others do.

I get it...she's on a national show presenting and selling product, and the nails are distracting. Still....loving the spider web, the various designs on each nail. 🕸🕷☠️👻

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  OK I was curious and went and looked and It is different and became my focus, not the product.

Made me think of other things that hosts do to distract me.  #1 is glasses worn by a host.  Wonder wnat others find distracting?

Valued Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Kachina624  OK I was curious and went and looked and It is different and became my focus, not the product.

Made me think of other things that hosts do to distract me.  #1 is glasses worn by a host.  Wonder wnat others find distracting?

Talking I will buy things on a muted tv

Esteemed Contributor

Hosts with bedhair and still dressed far too casually. They are supposed to be professionals. Instead they are childish and distracting with their nonsense which may appeal to their daughters . . . but not me, the customer!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Maybe for Halloween!!!

Kathy Levine wrote in her book about the distracting manicures not allowed on air, but she did wear red polish. She had beautiful natural nails. 

Esteemed Contributor

Last week Shawn had similar - half black - half something else.  Close-up shots - that's all I could see dashing and stroking the 'thing'.  Dosn't recall the product.

Contributor
I find the comment "...holding fingers like Italians...." VERY inappropriate Don't know if that was your intent but it is offensive.
Trusted Contributor

@Couns1 wrote:
I find the comment "...holding fingers like Italians...." VERY inappropriate Don't know if that was your intent but it is offensive.

Sorry, i just couldn't think of what to call it, she always does it, it makes me crazy.

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

@Couns1 wrote:

Sorry, i just couldn't think of what to call it, she always does it, it makes me crazy.

Its hard to know what is offensive today, people are so sensitive.