Honored Contributor

Settle Down, It’s Just a Cookie

He really goes OVERBOARD.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Settle Down, It’s Just a Cookie

[ Edited ]

Not sure  who you are referring to is overboard animated - David, Alberti or Rick 

Andy Cohen on Watch What happens  had a lady on whose business is pie crust cookies . He was  hopping out of his seat talking so excited and animated abt the cookie. 

She apparently had been homeless at one point and now has a busy  shop selling her unique pie crust cookies.  Now that a cookie that I might like to try .

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 

My grandma and mom made pie crust cookies all the time.

Usually with the leftover pie crust (oh my grandma made the most delicious crust with lard),

Filled them, sprinkled them with cinnamon, who would of thought you could build a business on this.

Honored Contributor

Imtep

I couldn't agree more, I had to change the channel.  Nothing new.

Honored Contributor

That's how he makes money. I would do the same thing. The better you do your job, the.more money comes your way.

Trusted Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@skatting44 

My grandma and mom made pie crust cookies all the time.

Usually with the leftover pie crust (oh my grandma made the most delicious crust with lard),

Filled them, sprinkled them with cinnamon, who would of thought you could build a business on this.

@Just Bling  My mom made pie crust cookies too with the leftover dough. She would get fancy and twist the dough. Woman LOL She used lard also. There was nothing better to me, as a kid, to have my mom's creations. Amazing that this lady made a viable business out of it. Good for her!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 He's selling a product. What do you expect him to do!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@rms1954 He's selling a product. What do you expect him to do!

I expect him to sell it ... not  doing a scene from a movie "I'll have what she's having scene."  Not carry on like he does!!!

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Not sure  who you are referring to is overboard animated - David, Alberti or Rick 

Andy Cohen on Watch What happens  had a lady on whose business is pie crust cookies . He was  hopping out of his seat talking so excited and animated abt the cookie. 

She apparently had been homeless at one point and now has a busy  shop selling her unique pie crust cookies.  Now that a cookie that I might like to try .

Janie Bakes and the cookies have various fillings. Great story!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 ho hum