Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

And the REPEAT TSV's----- how many times are they going to present the HP Laptop and Halo Car Charger/pocket charger as TSVs...(please dont say it must be working for them when the financial reports say otherwise)   

QVC offers NOTHING in the way of interesting and unique Christmas gifts....  I see whats on and flip right on by.....I bought my gifts from other retailers this year...not ONE....not even a stocking stuffer from QVC......And from comments on the Forum  many other viewers are doing the same....

@Spurt   You know I don't drink, but I am going to get me a bottle, because I need something to cheer with when I read your posts.  LOL   I agree with everyone on this over and over and over is ridiculous.   To spend this much time on a TSV, showing it before it is a TSV and then days after, I agree it is looking like desperation.   

Yesterday I believe it was Kersten but the car would not start.   I was LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Regular Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

And the REPEAT TSV's----- how many times are they going to present the HP Laptop and Halo Car Charger/pocket charger as TSVs...(please dont say it must be working for them when the financial reports say otherwise)   

QVC offers NOTHING in the way of interesting and unique Christmas gifts....  I see whats on and flip right on by.....I bought my gifts from other retailers this year...not ONE....not even a stocking stuffer from QVC......And from comments on the Forum  many other viewers are doing the same....

@Spurt   You know I don't drink, but I am going to get me a bottle, because I need something to cheer with when I read your posts.  LOL   I agree with everyone on this over and over and over is ridiculous.   To spend this much time on a TSV, showing it before it is a TSV and then days after, I agree it is looking like desperation.   

Yesterday I believe it was Kersten but the car would not start.   I was LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLLOLLOL OMG that is funny..I am laughing so hard..

Honored Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

LOLLOLLOL OMG that is funny..I am laughing so hard..

@queen75  @BalletBabe 

OMG....Kerstin's car wouldnt start ....LOL!!! 🤣  🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

bahahahaha that also happened to Carolyn Gracie the other day when they were showing a "preview" of the TSV LOL it was hilarious

~ Hope in TN ~
Trusted Contributor
The Halo Bolt doesn't work perfectly every time. You have to make really sure that there is a good connection from the cables to the battery! That is my biggest issue with it. I love mine though!!