Esteemed Contributor

Almost 24 hours of TSVs on both channels is really getting old!

I don't watch all the time, but do switch over when commercials are on a program I'm watching and there it is, the TSV again!!

Have they ever stopped to think that showing them so much is taking away from showing other merchandise?  Guess not!

Honored Contributor

I remember when the TSVs were a big secret. And only for one day.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Regular Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't watch all the time, but do switch over when commercials are on a program I'm watching and there it is, the TSV again!!

Have they ever stopped to think that showing them so much is taking away from showing other merchandise?  Guess not!

@Patriot3 It was out of control yesterday both on the Q and HSN. I call that desperation.

Esteemed Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3 It was out of control yesterday both on the Q and HSN. I call that desperation.

@queen75   Desperation....that's a good description!  Agree!

Esteemed Contributor

Offering the TSV again , sometimes is a good thing if you missed it the 1st time around and  one is in the market for a particular item if the price  is good &  free shipping is included.

I have not seen a good Black Friday deal on QVC  this week ! Am disappointed with just 3- 4 dollars off  . Happy for free shipping, but the one item I wanted  had the free shipping exclusion- big bummer . The rest of my shopping will be done on Amazon or  Home Goods  or Target  or  elsewhere ........

Honored Contributor

And the REPEAT TSV's----- how many times are they going to present the HP Laptop and Halo Car Charger/pocket charger as TSVs...(please dont say it must be working for them when the financial reports say otherwise)   

QVC offers NOTHING in the way of interesting and unique Christmas gifts....  I see whats on and flip right on by.....I bought my gifts from other retailers this year...not ONE....not even a stocking stuffer from QVC......And from comments on the Forum  many other viewers are doing the same....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Offering the TSV again , sometimes is a good thing if you missed it the 1st time around and  one is in the market for a particular item if the price  is good &  free shipping is included.

I have not seen a good Black Friday deal on QVC  this week ! Am disappointed with just 3- 4 dollars off  . Happy for free shipping, but the one item I wanted  had the free shipping exclusion- big bummer . The rest of my shopping will be done on Amazon or  Home Goods  or Target  or  elsewhere ........

@skatting44 

I just laugh at QVC's BLACK FRIDAY SALE PRICE....a big whole $5 and some change is the savings on most items....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

And the REPEAT TSV's----- how many times are they going to present the HP Laptop and Halo Car Charger/pocket charger as TSVs...(please dont say it must be working for them when the financial reports say otherwise)   

QVC offers NOTHING in the way of interesting and unique Christmas gifts....  I see whats on and flip right on by.....I bought my gifts from other retailers this year...not ONE....not even a stocking stuffer from QVC......And from comments on the Forum  many other viewers are doing the same....

@Spurt  Honestly we can get these chargers at B&M stores..

Respected Contributor

I agree. WAY too much time on the TSVs.  That new person in charge certainly has placed her mark on this station and in my opinion, it's not a positive development. 

Honored Contributor

I suppose QVC is hoping to catch people tuning in at all times during the day.  And, in order to get lower prices, they must buy a lot.  So, the product must be pushed onto viewers all day to sell all of them.  

Of course, this is objectionable to viewers who don't like, want, or need that TSV, but still want to watch QVC.