Valued Contributor

good 4 u for being so smart

Contributor

Nordstrom has better prices than some of Susan's prices.  QVC needs to understand that as shoppers we have quite a few options.  She used to be priced very reasonably, not anymore.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Purplenails wrote:
Why is she so expensive? Her blouses are way over priced and the rest of her clothes.

especially for cheap polyester.  No matter what SG or anyone calls it, it's still just polyester.

Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess 

Agree about the embellishments!  I bought a pair of joggers a year ago  with zippers at the ankles.  One pair with zippers there is enough!  Saw some nice pants a few weeks ago but I didn't purchase because of those zippers at the ankle again!  Once makes something unique, more than that is overkill.

Respected Contributor

@sienna123 

Check online.  She had a white one a few days ago but you had to buy it in a set of 2.  The white tank top was paired with a black one.  2 for around $47. I believe.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I am willing to pay for her Premium Stretch pants.  They fit perfectly (in Petite), and are comfortable and easy care.  I am not a fan of liquid knit; it just seems to hang on me.  I think overall her quality is very good, prices higher than I like to pay unless its a tsv or markdown.  Most of my closet is Talbots or SG.  Talbots prices are similar but they are always having sales and i wait for those to purchase, often 2--50% off an item. So Talbots ends up cheaper than SG. Her style is closest to what I buy elsewhere so I tend to go for her things over Logo, Denim and Co., or other designers.  I do not go for ruffles, big bell steeves, big bold prints.  Guess I am more conservative and prefer classic styles.