Honored Contributor

What a delightful gentleman and I admire his get up and go.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ImaoldhippieAnd he's just like that in person - at least when he's working.  Met him once some years ago when he was doing a trunk show in my local Nordstrom

Super Contributor

I couldn't agree more ladies, what a fine gentleman!  I wish QVC had more of his line offered than Carol Hochman.  

Honored Contributor

He's adorable!  And always super up-beat!  What a fun man!!!1

Esteemed Contributor

I love Stan Herman too! I still have a couple of his zip-front robes. I used to love it when he'd ask the callers when their birthday was....he was really into astrology. Very cool guy! I wish they showcased more of him than Carol Hochman too. I miss him!

Honored Contributor

He has charisma.

Honored Contributor

He offers cute clothing, but I believe any woman over 5'7" is out of luck.

Honored Contributor

I bet Stan was one handsome guy when he was young, I have always been attracted to short men who are very fit. I'll have to Goggle him.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie he really is a charming designer. I bought my first Christmas present of this year from today's AM Style show. I told the recipient to pick out a $40 gift and she called with the item number of a SH robe - works for me. I just don't care to pick out gifts so unless I get a specific list, I give gift cards.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I love Stan Herman too! I still have a couple of his zip-front robes. I used to love it when he'd ask the callers when their birthday was....he was really into astrology. Very cool guy! I wish they showcased more of him than Carol Hochman too. I miss him!

@Effie54, I remember several years ago when he asked a caller about her birthday. She was very nasty to him, and said she did not belidve in astrology. I felt badly for him