Esteemed Contributor

Re: Six orders of mine from Candace show on 6/2 are still In Process

I finally recieved mine and like it very much; however, the XS ran big. I checked to see if I could get the XXS, but they were all out XXS except for the blue, which I don't want so I'll keep what I have. Candace is the only things I like now at the Q.

Super Contributor

2 of my orders from when CCB was on with her TSV are STILL in processing 12 days later (2 others finally arrived Sat/Mon)~ WTH QVC?!
I've never seen it quite this bad. Don't know if it's due to where they originate from, or what. Making me nervous on whether they'll ever arrive quite frankly. There are a few orders with certain vendors that tend to do better time wise, but few and far between.
Valued Contributor

it's not only possible - it's the way orders are fulfilled. Either QVC or the vendor ships the item from their respective warehouse.  A QVC supervisor told me this when I was looking into the mess of unshipped orders that had been described as "in transit".  They truly keep us customers sheltered from the realities of the commercial processes.  Are we children or what?

Valued Contributor

Well said -- I couldn't agree with you more!  This is the plain reality. 

Valued Contributor

Folks - it's NOT the Internet itself rather the quality of the individual website's construction and maintenance (similar to a building which is done on the cheap then not maintained).  I'm seeing little website improvement since it's creation and IT IS NOT WORKING well for us Customers who want/need to use it.  Drives me up the Wall. There's no one available to reach out to for the right info either - feels like the "lights are on but nobody's  home".  It's a good way to lose customers QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just love my CCB TSV. I got it in the white plaid and it is just beautiful. It's well made, material texture just fine. I won't miss her tonite, Th @ 9 PM. I love her stuff. IMO, much better than D&Co and Isaac.

Honored Contributor

@misschristy  Maybe you will get them by fall ....😳