Trusted Contributor

Six orders of mine from Candace show on 6/2 are still In Process

If these don’t ship very soon, I’m totally finished with Q. I don’t have shipping issues anywhere else. Other companies seem concerned about expediting my orders. It’s become crazy. Maybe they are all coming from California where regulations can be over the top. I don’t know. I just wish I could cancel a few of them now.
Honored Contributor

Re: Six orders of mine from Candace show on 6/2 are still In Process

[ Edited ]

Are you sure they are in stock?  Check to see if they are in Advanced Order.

One of my recent orders showed it was in stock in bold printing, went into advanced order the next day with no delivery date.  

However, 4 days to process isn't long for QVC.  So, I'd give it a few more days. 

Yes, speedy processing and shipping are a high priority for most retailers.  

Contributor

I ordered IT Cosmetics CC cream 10 days ago.  I've received no shipping info at all, other than 'preparing your order'.  How long does that take?  It's not even out the door yet?  10 days?  I called to cancel the order and CS tells me it's too late to cancel, the order is in process.  Hmm, I don't see that it's in process.  We can put a man on the moon, but QVC can't cancel an order.  So, they've billed me and I have no product and no way to find out where it is.  What's wrong with that pic?  I think it's time to close the account and say so-long to shopping with them.

Respected Contributor

My skechers tsv from 5/27 is still in processing.  11 days!!!

Valued Contributor

I agree on shipping, sitting, not in process, than I receive all of my deliveries at one time.  Yesterday, I receive five packages.   Went on a week vacation, wanted a couple of things to wear, never received and they had been sitting for days in warehouse.   When I got home another four items.  Can not win!  I also have never received items, do not know where they end up but the Q team always give me my credit.  Which is a blessing!  You live and learn, do I want it or do I not.

Honored Contributor

I have orders from 5/31 (not CC) that are still in process also.  I received an email this morning that one of them is "running late" (duh) and they hope to get it to me by 6/13.

Respected Contributor

@misschristy 

Me, too.  I pre-ordered the Candace TSV shirt the day before the TSV day.  It is still on preparing your order status.  I don't even want it anymore because it is taking so long.

Honored Contributor

@nicknayme wrote:

I ordered IT Cosmetics CC cream 10 days ago.  I've received no shipping info at all, other than 'preparing your order'.  How long does that take?  It's not even out the door yet?  10 days?  I called to cancel the order and CS tells me it's too late to cancel, the order is in process.  Hmm, I don't see that it's in process.  We can put a man on the moon, but QVC can't cancel an order.  So, they've billed me and I have no product and no way to find out where it is.  What's wrong with that pic?  I think it's time to close the account and say so-long to shopping with them.

@nicknayme 

If it hasn't shipped, you were NOT charged yet.

Honored Contributor

They sell stuff they have not received yet, and they sell stuff they think people will send back.  I think they are basically getting out of the wearhouse business and just becoming an electronic pass-through. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC don't have a chance to survive if they don't fix shipping issues.