Trusted Contributor

Re: Six orders of mine from Candace show on 6/2 are still In Process

@millieshops wrote:

@nicknayme    If you've been billed, maybe the product has been shipped but the tracking is totally off???

I ordered 8 items from Candace on 5/30 and just received them today June 7. Yes things are taking longer for sure. However once you see it has shipped it usually arrives in a day or two. Sometimes I think they are just behind in updating the order after it has shipped. But I do agree shipping is taking much longer than ever before.
Also I ordered a Peace Love World top which was and is in stock if you go to order it. But my order says Backorder. I emailed the social team and asked why it is on Backorder when I go to the item it's still available to order amd not on waitlist either. They said they are expecting additional stock. So it seems if an item is showing available you may purchase it only to see it on back order. This has never happened to me in all the years of shopping. But it is what it is. I want the top so I will wait patiently and hope it arrives.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Oh I don't think I ever turned a host off back then either.  I always had Q on for background.

Now I don't, so I understand your thoughts.

I shop online only, with an occasional Monday night or ITKWDorM on Weds, Sat & Sun.  I rarely order the item on air anyways.

I never watch an entire program any more.  Just click to see what's on.

My only point is that QVC has always had processing and shipping issues.

Since they do not sell life sustaining products, I don't have issues with the slow delivery....since the majority of us are ordering something we don't actually need, but just want/like.

This is nothing new....their website is wonky, their return dept is the PITS and their shipping is slow....slowed by poor choices of carriers....BUT they are still here 34 years later.  That is quite an accomplishment since they were one of the pioneers in this industry.

I think we just need to remember we here are a very small representation of their purchasing audience.  Clearly, somebody likes these hosts or don't care...and are ordering.  Their sales are the bottom line.

What I would give to get 2 different hosts on Gourmet Holiday!  I'd give my eye teeth as my mom would say...LOL, what does that even mean??!!   LOL

Trusted Contributor

I have orders from the end of May that just shipped, and from June 1 that are still "preparing to ship".  QVC's shipping has been so substandard for so long, that everything should be free shipping all the time at this point. Completely different story over at HSN so if they can do it, so can QVC.  Am tired of their excuses.

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

I have orders from the end of May that just shipped, and from June 1 that are still "preparing to ship".  QVC's shipping has been so substandard for so long, that everything should be free shipping all the time at this point. Completely different story over at HSN so if they can do it, so can QVC.  Am tired of their excuses.

@Bookplate 

Hmm....I placed an order for a recent TSV from HSN and it was delayed, delayed, delayed.

It took a week before it shipped and another 5 days to get to me.  The size chart on the TSV capris was so far off I couldn't get them above my knees.

The tops I ordered from G by G were paper thin junk.

I had a cosmetic AD cancelled for no reason.

Have only returned one order (a defect) and the return dept shorted me both the original shipping and the $7.95 return label fee.  Q is only $6.95

I  haven't seen much difference between the 2 companies at all.

Besides, QVC lets you even exch for FREE and HSN does not.  I wanted a different size and got stuck for the return shipping myself.

Respected Contributor

Long ago and far away, I recall when you could order a TSV and it would be at your house in 2-3 days. 

I agree with others that they don't want capital tied up in tons of products to hold in warehouses.  It is better for them if they receive orders and then obtain the product to fill them.

Good for their bottom line but a great disservice to the customers.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

@Bookplate 

Hmm....I placed an order for a recent TSV from HSN and it was delayed, delayed, delayed.

It took a week before it shipped and another 5 days to get to me.  The size chart on the TSV capris was so far off I couldn't get them above my knees.

The tops I ordered from G by G were paper thin junk.

I had a cosmetic AD cancelled for no reason.

Have only returned one order (a defect) and the return dept shorted me both the original shipping and the $7.95 return label fee.  Q is only $6.95

I  haven't seen much difference between the 2 companies at all.

Besides, QVC lets you even exch for FREE and HSN does not.  I wanted a different size and got stuck for the return shipping myself.

Sorry to hear this.  I obviously haven't had that experience yet, but it sounds like they are also racing to the bottom.  That is true aboutt the return label fee, but I've had far fewer returns with HSN. It's pretty discouraging.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered three of her tshirts that were OTO (I believe) and they went through as normal however later in the day when i checked my orders they were wait-listed!  I just cancelled them altogether...ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

Until I saw this post, I'd forgotten I ordered her TSV. Lately, everything is taking so long, I forget I even ordered it. Other companies seem to manage with a 3-5 day delivery. Heck, Walmart will deliver to my door in a couple of hours!

For 34 years the Q has taken 7-10 days. Hey, don't you think it's time to join the 21st Century. Who knows, your financials might improve....

Trusted Contributor

@misschristy wrote:
If these don’t ship very soon, I’m totally finished with Q. I don’t have shipping issues anywhere else. Other companies seem concerned about expediting my orders. It’s become crazy. Maybe they are all coming from California where regulations can be over the top. I don’t know. I just wish I could cancel a few of them now.

@misschristy my CCB order is supposed to arrive Monday. I ordered on 6/2 as well. I'm not holding my breath. Yes it has taken a long time. It wasn't even a new item. It was on sale. I hope it fits.  

Esteemed Contributor

Got my CB TSV last week & lovely. Very cool in hot weather & nice fit. Went back for another color