Respected Contributor

Sigh - Another Shipping Rant

I know, I know I'm preaching to the choir here.  But, how long has that banner been posted about how sorry they are about the slow shipping and they are doing things to improve?  I ordered the Graver TSV Sunday morning and here it is Thursday afternoon and it's still in process. 

Just ridiculous.  It's a TSV people.  You would think they would have them ready to go, all packaged up and ready to slap a label on it and throw it on the UPS truck!  What are they doing, background checks on every customer, checking their rate of returns?  Maybe they print a hard copy of every order and snail mail them to little old ladies who are sewing each one as they get the order, then snail mail the coat back to QVC, who then hands it over to a bike messenger to drop off at the UPS store.  Then, we all know how UPS "rushes" to hand it off to USPS, who then "rushes" it to our mailbox/doorstop! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sigh - Another Shipping Rant

@Suzeecat wrote:

I know, I know I'm preaching to the choir here.  But, how long has that banner been posted about how sorry they are about the slow shipping and they are doing things to improve?  I ordered the Graver TSV Sunday morning and here it is Thursday afternoon and it's still in process. 

Just ridiculous.  It's a TSV people.  You would think they would have them ready to go, all packaged up and ready to slap a label on it and throw it on the UPS truck!  What are they doing, background checks on every customer, checking their rate of returns?  Maybe they print a hard copy of every order and snail mail them to little old ladies who are sewing each one as they get the order, then snail mail the coat back to QVC, who then hands it over to a bike messenger to drop off at the UPS store.  Then, we all know how UPS "rushes" to hand it off to USPS, who then "rushes" it to our mailbox/doorstop! 

@Suzeecat  This is QVC here, what do you want? Amazon? Lol! QVC has a completely different idea of what customer service is all about.

Trusted Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

Mine is also still in process :-(

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I like your story, @Suzeecat 

"In process" is ridiculous.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor

I have something in process for 5 days and the estimated date to receive is is 9/24/19.  Not good and of course you can't cancel because it is in process.  Good think this is not something that I really needed by an certain date.  I just don't understand why we can't cancel items even an hour after we purchase it.  Not good at all.  Guess I will have to be more selective in my buying although they made a lot of money off of me with my spur of the moment purchases. 

It is what it is!!!
Trusted Contributor

LOL....I ordered a Quacker Factory shirt on 09/09....still IN PROCESS.  10 days later.

Trusted Contributor

I should have added...the estimated date of delivery is tomorrow.  another laugh.  I don't think so.

Occasional Contributor

Who knows, I w had them show in process for days, and turn up on my doorstep while still in process.

Respected Contributor

There's a shipping notice & customers already know from past orders about the delays so why order again expecting a different outcome? Come on now, it's pretty easy to figure out if you want fast shipping you're better off ordering from another vendor until Q get the changes done. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

@Suzeecat I was thinking of starting this same thread.  I also ordered the TSV coat and mine is still "in process"  I am a bit anxious to get it and see if I like it.  Some of the reviews (of the coat, not Susan's behavior) are not so good.  You are right - it is a TSV and they should be ready to go as soon as a label is printed.  Things that I ordered after that coat have already shipped.  Why?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead