Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry, but how do you plot a clothes presentation in between  the middle of food presentations? ( Gournet Food and In the Kitchen with David) What are the producers thinking? This channel has gone off of the rails! I'll probably be censored on this, but I feel it is an insult to women. QVC sales has been driven towards women for years now. Their demomgraphics feel tatt women spend more tham men as they sit home day after day. Thefore, sell all women clothes, etc. How much can you buy of Laura Geller, Mizrari, Susan Graver, and Kim Gravel???

Honored Contributor

Well they sell vacuums during ITKWD ....they just push to sell anything at any time. They do not care.

Respected Contributor

This is not a new concept for QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Due to the fact you re-wrote your OP, my reply to it has been          

✂  snipped !

Frequent Contributor

I dont think so. I think they are just honed in on women who are obsessed with QVC.

Valued Contributor

It was three separate shows right? What’s the issue with that?  Mixing it up makes sense. What if someone isn’t interested in cooking but clothes only?  Or vice versa?  They’d alienate potential audiences just by showing one ‘theme’ too long. 

Now if they toss a Logo item into a cooking show I get that as silly.

Respected Contributor

It's 3 different presentations so how is that insulting to women? Just ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

How much can you buy of Laura Geller, Mizrari, Susan Graver, and Kim Gravel???

To answer your question......One heck of a lot!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Totally missing the point!  Spend, Spend Spend ladies. 

Valued Contributor
Can you clarify what you wanted/expected? 3 back to back cooking shoes totaling 6 hours?