Honored Contributor

Insulted .... what an over-used term.  Variety is the spice of life.  Calm down.

"Women sit home day after day ..."  Now that's insulting.

Frequent Contributor

Keept to a theme for the evening. Gormet Holiday, A shoe Show, then ITKWD! Then  to a Christmas pesentation. Is that enough clarification? 

Valued Contributor

Wait, I just saw the women sit home day after day...umm no.  I thought was a serious, albeit silly, thread. Disregard any reply trying to understand your frustrations.  

They do let us out of the house now. We have rights and everything...and do more than spend, spend, spend. 

🙄

Respected Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

I'm sorry, but how do you plot a clothes presentation in between  the middle of food presentations? ( Gournet Food and In the Kitchen with David) What are the producers thinking? This channel has gone off of the rails! I'll probably be censored on this, but I feel it is an insult to women. QVC sales has been driven towards women for years now. Their demomgraphics feel tatt women spend more tham men as they sit home day after day. Thefore, sell all women clothes, etc. How much can you buy of Laura Geller, Mizrari, Susan Graver, and Kim Gravel???

Based on your assessment, QVC does not seem to be the wisest choice for you to tune into.
“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

I bet the mods sit here reading scratching their heads.   I know I am scratching and I am not itchy.   Jeeze change the channel if you don't like what is on.   I agree with the oher poster that says we are allowed out of the house now.   LOL   

Respected Contributor

Give me fashion, give me jewelry, give me home and handbags, and I will spend!

Food, not so much....

Respected Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

Keept to a theme for the evening. Gormet Holiday, A shoe Show, then ITKWD! Then  to a Christmas pesentation. Is that enough clarification? 

No, that's not enough clarification...what the what?

Honored Contributor

Who in their right mind would be insulted (whether a male or female) by what a shopping  channel sells???  WHO sets home day after day?  I know I have a life as do those women I know!!  It's hard to imagine what goes on in some posters' minds!!

Honored Contributor

There are always unhappy viewers. Some do not like 24 hr. jewelry shows, all day eating feasts, Christmas in July weekends....Hate to say what I have been told here too many times. There are many other channels to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Who in their right mind would be insulted (whether a male or female) by what a shopping  channel sells???  WHO sets home day after day?  I know I have a life as do those women I know!!  It's hard to imagine what goes on in some posters' minds!!

There's the problem.