Esteemed Contributor

I like it better than the color she had.....

Respected Contributor

If you've seen any of Shawn's childhood pictures you'd know that her natural haircolor is dirty blonde - light brown.  That dark color is far from her real color.  I have no comment about what color she chooses or her hair style.  I can see from her smile she is overwhelmed with joy and happiness.  My hope for her is that she finds her dreams in being a Mom to that precious being.

Honored Contributor

I like Shawn no matter her hair color.

Respected Contributor

I think the darker hair would less harsh if it were like a medium brown not dark brown with a few lighter highlights near her face. She definately looks younger without the heavy "Joan Jett" eye makeup.

Honored Contributor

'You know', I think I like it!   This haircolor bring out her beautiful skin tone and her naturally beautiful eyes, too.  I hope she keeps this haircolor.  Very flattering, imo

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Personally, my opinion before I get attacked, I don't care for it.  It does nothing for her, very bland.  I do wonder though, the statement on facebook...."she changed the color inspired by her daughter." Now we all know Shawn adopted the little girl with dark black hair.  I have a question. Do you think Shawn dyed her hair so people will think it was her naturally born child?  If that were to be the case, than I feel it is wrong to die one's hair for that reason, one should accept the fact that their child is adopted be proud of it, and treasure everyday rather than dye their hair so people would think the child was her naturally born child rather than an adopted child.  If I adopted a newborn with a bunch of red thick hair, and I had black hair, I would never die my hair red to make people think I gave birth to the child

No.  She probably does not have time to keep up the maintenance of the old hair color with an infant to take care of.  Her natural color is dark.  Easier for the new mom.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks so happy. The smile on her face is more important than her hair color, hair style or makeup!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I would not have recognized her if I just saw the pic without her name. I think it looks good and much pretttier without all that makeup. I like the more natural look on her.

Valued Contributor

I like it! 

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Personally, my opinion before I get attacked, I don't care for it.  It does nothing for her, very bland.  I do wonder though, the statement on facebook...."she changed the color inspired by her daughter." Now we all know Shawn adopted the little girl with dark black hair.  I have a question. Do you think Shawn dyed her hair so people will think it was her naturally born child?  If that were to be the case, than I feel it is wrong to die one's hair for that reason, one should accept the fact that their child is adopted be proud of it, and treasure everyday rather than dye their hair so people would think the child was her naturally born child rather than an adopted child.  If I adopted a newborn with a bunch of red thick hair, and I had black hair, I would never die my hair red to make people think I gave birth to the child

@tropics21, I think you are so far off the mark in how you interpreted her comment and then went with it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland