Occasional Contributor

Ok, so I know I will get bashed, but please! All Mary Beth can say is yeah... and wow... in a breathy voice. So aggregating. Just turned the channel because I couldn't take it anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

You turned the channel and then came here to tell everyone about it?

What's your point?

Honored Contributor

If it aggravates you that much, mute your tv or change the channel. 

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

You turned the channel and then came here to tell everyone about it?

What's your point?

Ha ha ha    Just to throw shade at some one.  

Honored Contributor

Sounds like you solved your problem.  No further advice here.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wow and yeah...

[ Edited ]

@Kimbeachy wrote:

Ok, so I know I will get bashed, but please! All Mary Beth can say is yeah... and wow... in a breathy voice. So aggregating. Just turned the channel because I couldn't take it anymore. 

Gee I would think someone who's "aggregating" would bring people together lol.

🤔

I like Mary Beth. 😀

Respected Contributor

I think we all have days where the hosts will get on our nerves.  For those I don't enjoy, I don't watch but I don't feel the need to come here and announce why.  Making my choice is enough for me.

Trusted Contributor

You forgot "now here's the thing." 

Honored Contributor

I really like Mary Beth but all the hosts have "a bag of tricks" that help them get through the hours they have to put in on air.  Her bag of tricks is far less annoying (to me) than many of them.

I noticed the breathless stuff while the vendor is talking quite a while ago (several years)....  prior to that it was "here's the thing" over and over again, which she seems to have curtailed (not eliminated).  I have to hand it to her that she has tried to do something different and she doesn't put herself in the forefront while the vendors are talking.  She's such a pleasure to watch....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Kimbeachy wrote:

@Kimbeachy  I noticed the same thing today, although I never noticed it before.  It really got on my nerves after an hour or so; I turned it off. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment