Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Love the BD cardigan

Not sure about the Logo TSV yet.  I don't like the prints.   Do I really need another black t shirt?    Lol

Peace Love World looks interesting.  

The stripey LOGO looks interesting to me but the other prints I don't care for at all.  The black is definitely out for me.  I really don't like it in the black.  Not sure I really like the stripe all that much though.  I need to see it live on a body.  I'm thinking I might like the colors more than the actual print. 

Honored Contributor

Re: September TSV

[ Edited ]

Air Innovations charges too much for their plastic humidifiers.  I remember when I bought one 6 years ago and it stopped working so I exchanged it and the same thing happened.  

Clarks Boots may be of interest.

Philosophy may be worth a look see. 

Peace, Love, World when they start using cotton in their tees I may be interested.  The fabrics used now are horrible.  Modal is so stretchy.  Wake up and offer COTTON!

Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Oh no the first thing I see is the CC induction burner that I just purchased. I tried to cancel but HA it's in process. I guess I will return it. Can I find out accessories included and price?

Valued Contributor

Well I just found my answer. I don't like all those accessories but I do like the pan. I wouldn't deep fry and haven't use a press in a long time. I have a barefoot dreams cardi and I absolutely love it.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think I"m in for the Barefoot Dreams cardigan.  I really like that and the price is good.

I also like the Fly London boots but not loving the price.  I'll wait and see if Skechers does something similar since they have been doing shoes with that same type of wedge heel. 

The LOGO looks like it might be interesting but I only like 1 of the color choices and I'm just not so sure so it's probably a pass.  LOL

Nothing else interests me.  Of course we are getting to that time of the year again where we will be inundated with presentation after presentation of humidifiers.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva  -  Love the Barefoot Dreams cardigan too.  Wish they'd put up the size chart.  What colors are calling your name?

@IlliniGirl88, all of them. That's the problem.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva  -  LOL!  I know what you mean!  I preordered the Cocoa/Sand cardigan, can't wait to get it.  I wish they'd have posted the size chart.  Even though I have many BD items, I would still like to see the chart, just to be sure.  I usually go with the medium when it isn't bridge sizing (I'm a 6/8) on top and bought their first TSV in a medium and it was perfect.  I can wear another layer under it comfortably, without it looking sloppy.  I'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives.  I may go back for another color, the price is tempting.  Let me know if you get one and what color you get - I love fellow shoppers' opinions.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  -  LOL!  I know what you mean!  I preordered the Cocoa/Sand cardigan, can't wait to get it.  I wish they'd have posted the size chart.  Even though I have many BD items, I would still like to see the chart, just to be sure.  I usually go with the medium when it isn't bridge sizing (I'm a 6/8) on top and bought their first TSV in a medium and it was perfect.  I can wear another layer under it comfortably, without it looking sloppy.  I'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives.  I may go back for another color, the price is tempting.  Let me know if you get one and what color you get - I love fellow shoppers' opinions.Woman Wink

@IlliniGirl88, I'm really stuck between that cocoa/sand, the indigo/stone and the black/graphite.  I can't justify 3 of them though.  LOL  And although I typically wait and order a TSV when it hits as-is, I had no success doing that with the last BD TSV.  Either it never went to as-is or it was in a size or 2 only.  I cannot remember.

I'm not sure if you watch HSN but I have ordered Colleen Lopez' version of BD and have been able to size down.  On some items BD has cross-over sizing.  I know at Nordies a med. is an 8/10 but a QVC med is a 10/12 so I'm not sure what to do about sizing.  Does BD on QVC stick to its only sizing or is it QVC sizing?  

Respected Contributor

Re: September TSV

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva, all the BD cardigans so far have been Nordstrom sizing.  I can't find this particular cardigan, so I don't know if it's exclusive to QVC or not.

Typically, BD is sized generously.  Depending on how you want it to fit, I would stick with your regular size. 

I love the cocoa and the indigo.  They're all so beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88, I'm really stuck between that cocoa/sand, the indigo/stone and the black/graphite.  I can't justify 3 of them though.  LOL  And although I typically wait and order a TSV when it hits as-is, I had no success doing that with the last BD TSV.  Either it never went to as-is or it was in a size or 2 only.  I cannot remember.

I'm not sure if you watch HSN but I have ordered Colleen Lopez' version of BD and have been able to size down.  On some items BD has cross-over sizing.  I know at Nordies a med. is an 8/10 but a QVC med is a 10/12 so I'm not sure what to do about sizing.  Does BD on QVC stick to its only sizing or is it QVC sizing?  

@Lipstickdiva  -  The black/graphite & indigo/stone are my other choices too.  I don't wear a lot of pink, so I'm not really drawn to the mulberry color, even though it's pretty.  The loden one isn't bad, but I'd choose cocoa over that one.  You can only wear one at a time.Woman LOL  I've never seen BD in as-is. 

I've haven't seen the Colleen Lopez version of BD.  I've found BD sizing to be one size up.  I wear a 6/8 or Small in most QVC sizing, but in BD sizing I go up to Med.  If it's BD bridge sizing, I go with the Small/Medium.  They usually show the BD size chart when they air the item and even call out that it's BD sizing, not QVC sizing.  I have thin arms, so I've never experienced the arms being tight.  I know that was the complaint on other BD items for some people.  Since it's an open cardigan, I could probably wear a small, but since BD usually shows the size chart, they say a size 8 is a medium (if they stick with that chart).  I hope my order ships quickly so I can make an adjustment before it airs, if necessary. Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

I was thrilled to see a TSV BD cardi coming our way. I do wish it had a hood but I won't complain.  I'm going for the black/indigo bc I'm scared some of the other colors might look "bathrobey" esp. with the ribbing. LOGO is a pass for me, although if the black looks good on-air, I might cave and get it. All the shoes/boots are so cute but too expensive for my blood. If I'm buying the BD cardi I have to lay low on other purchases.

Occasional Contributor

Is this only viewable by Q Insiders or an ordinary mortals find these somewhere? Waiting on my first magazine issue right now. 😉