philosophy 4-piece skin care

Alegria clog

Clarks boots

Spanx faux leather leggings. -- I don't wear them but they look good

Barefoot Dream cardi

LOGO top with matching ruffle

Peace Love World tee

Homeworx by Slatkin warmer

If you are like me, if you are in the market for a similar item, you may want to wait to see if the upcoming TSV is a good deal for you

Trusted Contributor

Thank you.

My Q CARD , is going to blow up.

Barefoot dreams, logo, look good to me.

Cannot see spending so much on Slatkin candles, but a warmer is quite tempting.

THANKS for posting. 

And I am always in the market for EVERYTHING, thats my problem.lol

Honored Contributor

Love the Barefoot Dreams cardigan!

Honored Contributor

I think I"m in for the Barefoot Dreams cardigan.  I really like that and the price is good.

I also like the Fly London boots but not loving the price.  I'll wait and see if Skechers does something similar since they have been doing shoes with that same type of wedge heel. 

The LOGO looks like it might be interesting but I only like 1 of the color choices and I'm just not so sure so it's probably a pass.  LOL

Nothing else interests me.  Of course we are getting to that time of the year again where we will be inundated with presentation after presentation of humidifiers.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think I"m in for the Barefoot Dreams cardigan.  I really like that and the price is good.

I also like the Fly London boots but not loving the price.  I'll wait and see if Skechers does something similar since they have been doing shoes with that same type of wedge heel. 

The LOGO looks like it might be interesting but I only like 1 of the color choices and I'm just not so sure so it's probably a pass.  LOL

Nothing else interests me.  Of course we are getting to that time of the year again where we will be inundated with presentation after presentation of humidifiers.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva  -  Love the Barefoot Dreams cardigan too.  Wish they'd put up the size chart.  What colors are calling your name?

Respected Contributor

Love the BD cardigan

Not sure about the Logo TSV yet.  I don't like the prints.   Do I really need another black t shirt?    Lol

Peace Love World looks interesting.  

Trusted Contributor

I just the the faux leather spanx.

I personally dont see how these work any more.

Does anyone wear leather pants anymore ?

BIG PASS for me. 

YES the barefoot dreams is pretty.  I do wish they were all not heathered though.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Love the BD cardigan

Not sure about the Logo TSV yet.  I don't like the prints.   Do I really need another black t shirt?    Lol

Peace Love World looks interesting.  

@Bri36 ITA about that LOGO print.

BD cardigan - I love the:

Heather Indigo/Stone

Heather Burgundy/Stone

Heather Cocoa/Sand

Too many lol.

Respected Contributor

Thank you.....can't wait for the Philosophy skincare.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  -  Love the Barefoot Dreams cardigan too.  Wish they'd put up the size chart.  What colors are calling your name?

@IlliniGirl88, all of them. That's the problem.  LOL