Super Contributor

I stop watching this time of year. Probably won't watch the Q until January. It's gotten so repetitive I can't stand to watch the same product presentations over and over. Sounds like Saturday morning was a doozy. Glad I'm not watching

Super Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
I remember when I really enjoyed QVC at this time of year. Nice variety of good products that I was happy to buy for presents, and the programs and hosts (the vast majority anyway) were a pleasure to watch. That seems like a lifetime ago Smiley Sad. I know nothing stays the same, but it truly doesn’t have to be this bad. The Christmas elves this morning - every day QVC finds a new way to insult their adult audience.

Great points!  I too used to love shopping QVC for holiday gift ideas.  Not anymore.  All it is now is a handful of items being presented over an EXTENDED period of time over and over again.  Bowes and Bolt Charger presentations were painful to watch this weekend.  So much time given to such few items makes no sense.  QVC is driving customers away and I'm one of them.

Occasional Contributor

Love Saturday Morning Q 

Alberti and Kiersten are fabulous. They know about the products they're selling and give the potential buyer necessary information. Love to see smiles and laughter.

The Elf show was wonderful and we enjoyed it.

Trusted Contributor
I might have been able to accept the elf costumes if it wasn't for the obsessive SCREAMING!! I just can't watch when there is screaming, yelling and jumping around like you have ants in your pants! That, to me, is an immediate channel changer.
New Contributor

I turned it off as well.  These shows are getting childish and over dramatized.  The hosts must be embarassed doing this.  Adults with onesies on or elf outfits...dumb!!  I also think giving everyone a wine glass is ridiculous too.  The vendors don't even know what to do with the glass.  

Regular Contributor

I agree 100%. Saturday morning is a wonderful way to present a variety of products and the two hosts are terrific. 

Respected Contributor

@weezieava wrote:

I turned it off as well.  These shows are getting childish and over dramatized.  The hosts must be embarassed doing this.  Adults with onesies on or elf outfits...dumb!!  I also think giving everyone a wine glass is ridiculous too.  The vendors don't even know what to do with the glass.  

Can't fathom sales associates at my local Kohls behaving like school children.  Miss the 1990s Q.

Respected Contributor

Love Kerstin and Alberti together. I will be glad when she returns. Jen, the host that fills in talks over Alberti and he can't get a word in edgewise. 

Valued Contributor
FYI - This thread is from Nov 2022.
Respected Contributor

What is the difference, same issue