Valued Contributor

@NanaFrost wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Same here...I was channel surfing and I heard the screaching and noise and immediately changed the channel.

I would love to know the sales numbers for this show...but since they allow this to continue this nonsense must sell product, I must be in the minority.

@Mom2Dogs    I don't know but they just sold 10,000 of the Halo Bolt so somebody is watching.  I would have sworn everyone in America already had one from the 323 earlier presentations over the years.

From someone who knows the value of these halo bolts, they are indispensible and anyone can definitely use more than one! One for every car and at least one with the ac outlet for in the house.  As each of my grandkids get their drivers licenses and cars, they get a halo from me.

What  a good grandmother and a great  gift  to give each of your grandchildren a Halo Bolt, when they start driving,everyone  should have one in their car.

Not being tech savvy at all and a senior, my husband was beyond words when I said start your engine after putting cable red to red, black to black and off we went in a car that had a dead battery. He sure wasn't mad at that purchase I made years ago,can't say that about everything.

Respected Contributor

I found QVC about 25-30 years ago. Before that I was able to watch shopnbc(shophq) and hsn. I rarely watched hsn, as there is something about it that turns me off. Anyway, I was amazed at how slowly QVC moved on to a new item. I remember that day watching a Stan Herman robe being sold all day. I guess it was the special that day. I could not believe how many times they showed the robe and repeatly said the same things about it. QVC has not changed much in all these years, except for the hosts. They get louder and more chatty about nothing every year.

Honored Contributor

@twinlketoes wrote:

I look forward to hosts having fun,what a bunch of cranky ppl,it seems some of you belong in a library,where talk is forbidden! When I was employed I and we,liked to goof around once in awhile,breaks the tense moments.With so much evil going on in the world you would think you would love lighter moments! I guess you are the same ppl who don't like Hallmark movies either.Get a life!!

@twinlketoes   Do you really think the workplace is the place to goof off?  You never see that nonsense on HSN.  I never saw it in my workplace.

I hate Hallmark movies and never watch them.  They're the video equivalent of stupid romance novels, having no artistic merit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@twinlketoes wrote:

I look forward to hosts having fun,what a bunch of cranky ppl,it seems some of you belong in a library,where talk is forbidden! When I was employed I and we,liked to goof around once in awhile,breaks the tense moments.With so much evil going on in the world you would think you would love lighter moments! I guess you are the same ppl who don't like Hallmark movies either.Get a life!!

@twinlketoes   Do you really think the workplace is the place to goof off?  You never see that nonsense on HSN.  I never saw it in my workplace.

I hate Hallmark movies and never watch them.  They're the video equivalent of stupid romance novels, having no artistic merit.

For once I agree with you 100%--LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

QVC has become one long, extended infomercial.  Yesterday afternoon was the pits watching Jen and Brett listen to music for hours, then a break and it started over again until midnight.  The days they have the Bolt chargers are downright painful.

It's the same products over and over, nothing new or innovative.  It's so bad that the best product I've seen in a week was a magnetic belt bag similar to the one Lori Grenier used to sell.  It's a great product.

QVC is the last place I'd go to Christmas shop.

Don't watch. Shop elsewhere. What do you expect? If you know what the TSV is, you know THATS going to be the majority of on air time. 

Respected Contributor

@dogsx3 are you kidding me?jammies are my favorite thing in the world.if I could live in them,I would!to each his own right?

Happy holidays

Trusted Contributor
I remember when I really enjoyed QVC at this time of year. Nice variety of good products that I was happy to buy for presents, and the programs and hosts (the vast majority anyway) were a pleasure to watch. That seems like a lifetime ago Smiley Sad. I know nothing stays the same, but it truly doesn’t have to be this bad. The Christmas elves this morning - every day QVC finds a new way to insult their adult audience.
Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Morning Q

[ Edited ]

@twinlketoes wrote:

This is supposed to be a Shopping Channel, QVC's very existence relies on selling products but instead we get juvenile immature silliness and no product information...
You want fun entertainment involving elves catch the Will Ferrell movie....one channel is having a marathon of the ELF movie.......Theres better forms of entertainment out there and QVC needs SALES!..Sales declines are now in double digits which shows these antics are driving people away--- less purchases are being made as people watch less!.....Hallmark and other movies much better viewers choice

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Morning Q

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

QVC has become one long, extended infomercial.  Yesterday afternoon was the pits watching Jen and Brett listen to music for hours, then a break and it started over again until midnight.  The days they have the Bolt chargers are downright painful.

It's the same products over and over, nothing new or innovative.  It's so bad that the best product I've seen in a week was a magnetic belt bag similar to the one Lori Grenier used to sell.  It's a great product.

QVC is the last place I'd go to Christmas shop.

@Kachina624 

I think Ive caught on to their strategy......existing customers are bored with the SAME repetitive products we've seen every day and all year long and some have been on for many many years 🥱😴 so we turn the channel....that's why they are focusing on NEW customers and giving all kinds of incentives, they haven't seen these products before so they are brand new to them....QVC is hoping sales come from the "new blood"......Meanwhile many of us tenured QVC customers are exploring other alternatives for gifts.....Some how I think even new customers will get bored very soon too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@twinlketoes wrote:

This is supposed to be a Shopping Channel, QVC's very existence relies on selling products but instead we get juvenile immature silliness and no product information...
You want fun entertainment involving elves catch the Will Ferrell movie....one channel is having a marathon of the ELF movie.......Theres better forms of entertainment out there and QVC needs SALES!..Sales declines are now in double digits which shows these antics are driving people away--- less purchases are being made as people watch less!.....Hallmark and other movies much better viewers choice

Thank you, you said it perfectly!