Contributor

All I can say is "are you kidding me!"  It took me all of 10 seconds to turn elves on the shelf off.  I enjoy fun and levity, but this is way over the edge. 

Occasional Contributor

Way over the top turned off all 

Honored Contributor

Same here...I was channel surfing and I heard the screaching and noise and immediately changed the channel.

I would love to know the sales numbers for this show...but since they allow this to continue this nonsense must sell product, I must be in the minority.

Respected Contributor

Maybe they help those who might be down, smile. 

Trusted Contributor

If i see Pajama's, it's an instant turn off for me. Shawn has taken the pajama thing way to far.

Respected Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

If i see Pajama's, it's an instant turn off for me. Shawn has taken the pajama thing way to far.

But Shawn is not a merch buyer, she is a host. Its not her decision what is sold, just her job to sell it. Ok to feel the way you feel but the host cant be blamed for everything.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Same here...I was channel surfing and I heard the screaching and noise and immediately changed the channel.

I would love to know the sales numbers for this show...but since they allow this to continue this nonsense must sell product, I must be in the minority.

@Mom2Dogs    I don't know but they just sold 10,000 of the Halo Bolt so somebody is watching.  I would have sworn everyone in America already had one from the 323 earlier presentations over the years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Saturday Morning Q

[ Edited ]

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

But Shawn is not a merch buyer, she is a host. Its not her decision what is sold, just her job to sell it. Ok to feel the way you feel but the host cant be blamed for everything.

Yes, i understand that, but it's her choice to wear as she has said many times.

Trusted Contributor

An excuse to wear tighter clothing and a blond wig?    Certainly adds no credibility to the presentation!   

Respected Contributor

Maybe they dress up in costumes because the products they're trying to sell are soooooo boring.  So many repeats these days and nothing new to get me to watch,....period!!