Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Morning Q

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Same here...I was channel surfing and I heard the screaching and noise and immediately changed the channel.

I would love to know the sales numbers for this show...but since they allow this to continue this nonsense must sell product, I must be in the minority.

@Mom2Dogs 

No you are not in the minority.....that's why they keep adding more and  more non-fashion items to Leah's AM STYLE because she acts professional and calm and people watch and buy in her show...... These category of items should be presented in Saturday Morning Q to sell but QVC knows less people watch!  JMHO but true for me and other viewers we don't watch because we can't stand the childish antics of KL and AP🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

My husband came into the bedroom this morning while I had the Q on,he took a double take and asked me what are you watching  2 elves running around .He couldn't believe it was the Q ,felt like a fool so did channel surfing. Guess he thought it was a kid show  like Romper Room from years ago. Don't think you would ever see many of the other host on the Q dressed like this . But these two are so into themselves ,nothing surprises me with them.

Will later just go to view what was on air earlier ,find myself doing that often ,as just can't take the silliness,loudness  of some of the host. So if a product is sold out so be it, at least I have my sanity .

Occasional Contributor

I look forward to hosts having fun,what a bunch of cranky ppl,it seems some of you belong in a library,where talk is forbidden! When I was employed I and we,liked to goof around once in awhile,breaks the tense moments.With so much evil going on in the world you would think you would love lighter moments! I guess you are the same ppl who don't like Hallmark movies either.Get a life!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624    I purchased the original one from I believe 3 years ago.   I never used it to start my car but used it as a power source to charge my devices.  I didn't have it for very long when one of the 4 lights died.  It is now down to one green light.  When it dies I'll just recycle it to an electronics recycling place but won't by another 

Esteemed Contributor

Both of them are over the top.  Alberti is even worse than Kristen if that's even possible.  

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat Are you saying that the green lights don't improve after charging it?  On all of mine (I have at least three), the lights indicate the strength of the battery.  Four lights= fully charged.  One green light in mine would indicate it needs charging.  If those lights don't function that way on yours, it probably should have been returned as defective.

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Same here...I was channel surfing and I heard the screaching and noise and immediately changed the channel.

I would love to know the sales numbers for this show...but since they allow this to continue this nonsense must sell product, I must be in the minority.

@Mom2Dogs    I don't know but they just sold 10,000 of the Halo Bolt so somebody is watching.  I would have sworn everyone in America already had one from the 323 earlier presentations over the years.

From someone who knows the value of these halo bolts, they are indispensible and anyone can definitely use more than one! One for every car and at least one with the ac outlet for in the house.  As each of my grandkids get their drivers licenses and cars, they get a halo from me.

Honored Contributor

QVC has become one long, extended infomercial.  Yesterday afternoon was the pits watching Jen and Brett listen to music for hours, then a break and it started over again until midnight.  The days they have the Bolt chargers are downright painful.

It's the same products over and over, nothing new or innovative.  It's so bad that the best product I've seen in a week was a magnetic belt bag similar to the one Lori Grenier used to sell.  It's a great product.

QVC is the last place I'd go to Christmas shop.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette    I apologize. I wasn't clear.  Mine was/is constantly plugged in so it wasn't because it needed recharging.  The cells just died.  I even called Halo about it when the first light burned out and they weren't very much help.   

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat As I understood it when I got mine, you're not supposed to leave it plugged in constantly.  Maybe that's what happened with yours.