Super Contributor

saw a fashion presentation last week

host was 'gushing' about the sale price.

i had to do a double take - it $3 off!  she went on and on about the great  sale price.  The sale price was in the $55, reg, $58!!   Give me a break, i  immmediately switched the channel. 

i unfortunately cannot remember who it was, but if i had to guess it was Amy, if not her, then a 'senior' host, not a newbie. 

SHAME!!!

Honored Contributor

The 3.00 off does not even cover the shipping!

Happy Thursday Printable - KidsPressMagazine.com

Honored Contributor

QVC's "sale" prices are a joke.  I don't know how these hosts keep a straight face with some of the things they say.

Honored Contributor

I don't consider $3 a sale!  I won't buy clothing here unless it's on super clearance or as is and/or there is free shipping.  Otherwise, it's not worth it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 

I know what you mean.  But don't forget, now is the time to buy multiples lol!😂

Respected Contributor

I still look,but the lunchtime specials are special mainly that the prices hardly vary from original anymore.

Regular Contributor

How true that statement is.  The sale prices are like a yoyo.  One minute they are one price the next they are back up.  Their sale prices are so puny they aren't worth even any consideration.  I buy less and less especially shoes and clothing that might have to be returned at an   aprx $13.00 extra with shipping and returning.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

I still look,but the lunchtime specials are special mainly that the prices hardly vary from original anymore.

@okaywitheasypay  - I'm really disappointed in the Lunchtime Specials these days.  What has happened?  Now there are just a few listed and the prices are not special.   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Over in HSN in the 'clearance' section. I've picked up

many a good deal like 8,9, 10.00 range. Some time even free shipping to boot.

Sometimes QVC has something, but, HSN is better.

I got a set of 3 lipsticks for 10. Even Walmart now charges 10-15 for a tube of lipstick.

I went back and hit it again and sent to my sister.

Honored Contributor

@hkrgrl.  They are calling every price reduction a "sale"  now so they don't have to give price adjustments, according to the new policy.

All of the few things I really liked about QVC are rapidly disappearing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment