Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hkrgrl.  They are calling every price reduction a "sale"  now so they don't have to give price adjustments, according to the new policy.

All of the few things I really liked about QVC are rapidly disappearing.

i guess that makes sense on the corporate side, but for the consumer its an insult.

i was really insulted and for the host to push it like it was a huge savings was very shameful.  

at least be honest, and say, 'slight reduction' 'new markdown etc... don't try sell it like it is half off!!  and keep repeating it to boot!!!

made her look ridiculous.  there goes the 'trust issue'....

Respected Contributor

They are nuts and need to get a grip!

Regular Contributor

Yesterday I read where someone posted about HSN having better deals that QVC.  So, I got of QVC and went to HSN Clearance and yes, indeed.  I found two pair of PJ bottoms for $19.99 and credit of some sort of $12.94.  I rarely shop there and I mean rarely, but I will continue to check it out. 

Valued Contributor

This has become so ridiculous ..... QVC is insulting their customers with their lies.  And, their preoducts are becoming downright ugly and repetitive.   ue to buy ALMOST   all my clothes  from QVC.....thank heavens I have a lot....really too much.....don't need to buy  the stuff they are selling today.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a TSV pair of shoes ...what a joke they were $3.00 less than regular price!